
Even the packaging was impressive! It came in a black box with gold details. The organizer is well built. I really love the two-tone color leather combination. It looks very sophisticated. I really like the little hole that allows for a charging cable to connect seamlessly. The small silver handle is very nice and seems to be sturdy. I’m an organizer- TYPE A so I really loved the different sized compartments allow for a variety of items to be stored. I would totally repurchase if I needed a gift for someone in the future.
I was very happy to receive my new organizer.
I used to lost my keys and waste 5-10mn every morning to find them but not anymore.
I used to argue with my girlfriend to know where is my wallet but not anymore.
I used to wonder where is the charger for my iPhone and where can I plug it, but not anymore.
In life, few things are important but time is one of them.
This items, simple, elegant and with a super finition may not be a life changing but for sure, it is a life improving.
This organizer is great for all the items I usually keep around the house in different locations that I can never find!
π₯Made from quality material
π± A spot to charge my phone
π Great place for my keys & garage clicker
π & π Pen and post-it’s for notes on the go
π If you’re looking for a present for friends or family, look no further! I am very satisfied with my purchase and will recommend to my family and friends!
I ordered this for my brother, and he absolutely LOVES it. I saw the great quality before I wrapped it and gave it to him. I love the size of it, and the different compartments. He uses it to hold his watch, keys, and other miscellaneous stuff he carries around everyday. I am considering getting one for my bathroom too for when I take my daily jewelry off. This is a great practical gift and item to use for everyday organization.
I liked the quality of the product. I purchased it for myself because I needed to have things organized by my bedside. This way I could pick up items that I use on the daily and just go......
They even put in a thank you note. That is over and beyond when it comes to making the buyer feel special. That was impressive!

Feature Product
- LARGE STORAGE - With dimensions of 13.6 x 9 x 1.6 inches it is large enough to store most of the valuables; 8 compartments nightstand organizer
- NO MORE LOST ITEMS - Dresser organizer will save you time when looking for a wallet, house and car keys, credit cards, glasses, watch and phone
- CLUTTER FREE DESK - Organize all your accessories, valuables and phones; Valet tray with charging station for multiple devices; Added privacy lid for sensitive items
- 30 DAY 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE - If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product, you can return within 30 days and we'll give you your money back!
- IDEAL GIFT - Our desk organizer makes a perfect gift for men and women; Beautifully crafted and very practical it will impress all your loved ones
Description
Do you often do this when you come home?
You leave your keys, wallet, coins and other valuables in random places throughout the house and end up looking for one of them later on.
Then our stylish catchall tray is exactly what you need
Our organizer tray is versatile and stylish enough to be used on your nightstand, office, desktop, kitchen, living room and anywhere else you need help in keeping things all in one place.
Its classy and simple design can blend in with any home decor
8 compartments designed for your convenience that features a lid to hide your private items, catchall compartment for your coins , keys and phone compartment with space for your charging cable
Backed by our 30 day moneyback guarantee, if for some reason you are not happy with our catchall vanity tray we will replace or refund your money back
THE IDEAL GIFT
If you are looking for a unique gift for a house warming party, a birthday, a new office or simply because you want to treat yourself, the Makuzo Valet Tray Desk Organizer is the gift to leave an impression.
What are you waiting for? Click "ADD TO CART" now and save critical time and turn your frantic frustrated mornings into a breeze.
First of all, the package looks really nice. It looks really high-end and great for gift. This time I got it for myself to organize all of my watches and bracelets. I also put my keys in there as well. Overall, a great buy. I'm a man.
Well made product that I purchased just for my everyday items. Came on time and packaged well. Just got tired of hunting down all the items I need when I leave the house. #solved
An amazing product. Couldn't ask for anything more in my organizing endeavors. It fit perfectly on my dresser! Also it appears to be very well made. Highly recommend this product if you're looking to tidy up!
Husband and Son loved them. Great gift idea. Would reccomend.
I bought this as a gift for my husband and he loves it for keeping all the items from his pockets organized when he gets home from work.






0 comments:
Post a Comment