
We ordered these trays to use as tie holders for my husbands drawers. Their perfect. The quality of the plastic was important, as any rough edges or seems in the plastic would have snagged the ties - nice smooth plastic and edges. One of the trays came cracked. I sent a message to the company letting them know that I wanted to order another set (we needed more as my husband has quite the tie collection) but I had received a cracked one and would like that tray replaced. They sent me a message back the next day telling me they were sending out another SET at no charge and that they were sorry. I am very pleased with their customer service. I love that!
I purchased these during Prime Day and didn't know how badly I needed them until they arrived. I used three in my kitchen and started to stress that I only had three left! My organized junk drawer would make Martha Stewart clutch her pearls in a fit of jealousy (see picture).
True story.
In all seriousness though, these aren't some chintzy, cheap, easily-broken plastic trays like you might be tempted to buy when you see them on sale at the drugstore, dollar store, etc. They have some presence to them, so they aren't going to easily shift around or easily become marred and look like garbage. I forsee them lasting a long time, making our disorganized, dysfunctional home a little bit happier.
I need to order some more of these. I have big plans for my bathroom. That's right, sweetheart, no longer will I fear your razor touching my toothbrush!
After purchasing a new desk from Ikea (one made of two drawer sets and a table top put across them) I wanted new drawer organizers to organize all my things within their huge drawers. After seeing the prices most acrylic organizers go for, and nearly having a heart attack over it, I measured out the remaining space in my drawers after using some acrylic organizers I already had (from the Target bathroom section, of all places) and found that these would fit perfectly in the leftover space. These are prefect, and can be stacked on top of one another if you have enough depth in your drawers to do so. Great product at a price that can't be beat!
I have ordered four sets of these now and my kitchen, bath, and desk drawers are finally organized. No more hunting through clutter to find something. These organizers are sturdy and do the trick. The only surprise I had was that my wooden and bamboo utensils are really a little too long for them, so they don't lie down flat, but the handles rest on one end of the tray. Not a big problem considering how easy it is to find and grab the correct knife or utensil now. I would highly recommend these drawer organizers.
A bit expensive for what they are but it's better than the prices in stores. Made of a hard clear plastic that feels thick enough to last. I like that they are a sturdy design, allows them to be securely stackable. They wont fall over when stacked. The other big thing for me was that the dimensions in the listing are correct. Been getting fed up with inaccurate or incomplete listings on Amazon of late.

Feature Product
- GET ORGANIZED! Set of 6 stackable organizers keep your drawers neat and clutter free.
- USE THEM IN ANY ROOM! Great for organizing craft and office items, cosmetics, and utensils.
- STACK THEM UP! Organizers can stack on top of each other for easy access to items below. Great for deep drawers!
- MIX AND MATCH! Purchase additional sizes to customize your organizational needs. Create modular sets to fit a multitude of items.
- EASY TO CLEAN! Use mild soap and warm water. Includes: (6)12"L x 3"W x 2"H organizers. Made in USA.
Description
Time to get your drawers organized! With many applications and configurations, these individual organizers can fit side by side to divide and contain all of your desk clutter. Perfect to keep cosmetics organized in your vanity and bathroom drawers! Also great for craft, office, and kitchen drawers. Each of the containers can stack on top of each other allowing for easy access to items below. Great for deep drawers! Purchase additional sizes to customize your organizational needs. Create modular sets to fit a multitude of items. Clear break-resistant plastic fits in any decor. Accessories shown are not included. No assembly required. Cleans easily with mild soap and warm water. Made in USA.
I was happy to purchase these trays as I kept filling up my bathroom cabinet shelves and every time I used something some item would drop out. So buying these trays they had just fit depth wise and height as well. This works perfect if I want something specific I just pull the tray out and then put the item back in the tray. I also used these for small glasses on a kitchen window turned upside down large enough to put one section of glasses on top with the others lower in front so you see them all the glasses being different colors. I would recommend this thinner ones for the bathroom mirror cabinet for sure.
Im pleased with the quality of clear plastic. Its very stronge. However as stronge as it is some how one
arrived broken. Almost seems like it was shipped broken because theres no pieces in the box from it being broken. The product is made really well. Perhaps an employee in shipping had a bad day & sent one broken rather than report it broken. This only up sets me because they are a little expensive & I don’t have the time to send one piece back. Im the type of person who hates to do returns lol However putting aside that one out of the 6 arrived broken, I definitely would recommend these strong plastic drawer organizers.
12" x 3" x 2" is what is listed.
O.D. 12 x 3 x 2 top outside
I.D. 11.75 x 2.8 x 2 top inside
I.D. 11.5 x 2.5 x 1 7/8 bottom inside
I was concerned about the inside diameter. One comment read "Just under 3 inches wide. Well that's not entirely true. I wanted to use the tray to store some spray paint cans that have a 2.65" base. As shown, the I.D. at the bottom of the tray is 2.5" and yes it makes a differance.
These appear to be of good quality. Shipping was One Day Prime. Well packaged and none broken or damages. I will find other uses for these trays. I will purchase this brand again.
I only listed this information in case someone else needs specifc I.D.'s.
I ordered these a week ago, and I love them. Of the original set, two came broken. I sent a picture to customer service, and they immediately sent out another full set – now I have ten plastic drawers that are not broken! The original packaging was definitely flawed, but I really cannot complain about having even more drawers than I ordered. They are wonderful as desk drawer organizers, makeup holders, craft supply holders, socks/underwear/bra organizers, and more. The only major design flaw is the fact that stacking these drawers greatly reduces the space in each drawer – not a fatal flaw, but a flaw nonetheless. Despite this, I think these drawers are quite nice!
I use these in the shallow top drawer of my dresser, and they've been a game changer. Now that I have places to put my things, it's more chaotically organized rather than just being a plain old mess. I'm able to put some of my essential oils in one of the organizers, and I don't have to worry about them spilling and making the wood of my dresser reek of grapefruit/tea tree/what have you. 10/10!






0 comments:
Post a Comment