• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Thursday, January 2, 2020

28" Slim Slide Out Storage Tower for Laundry, Bathroom, or Kitchen By Trademark

January 02, 2020 // by Admin // // No comments

28" Slim Slide Out Storage Tower for Laundry, Bathroom, or Kitchen By Trademark Innovations

28

Super easy to put together and perfect for a little extra storage almost anywhere in your house. I am using mine for spices in a little awkward space in my kitchen. It's surprisingly study, but not sure I would want to store anything too heavy on it.

Great little cart to slide between your washer and dryer. The largest container of Tide or Gain pods fits perfectly in the top shelf to keep them handy when doing laundry. I've also got a mini-waste can (Dollar Tree) in there to throw away the lint from the lint trap. The casters are plenty sturdy for moving the cart back and forth to gain access to the lower shelves. No assembly instructions came with the pieces, but I don't think most adults would need to have instructions to be able to slide the pieces together without difficulty.

I purchased two of these. One for the small space between my bathroom vanity and wall and is an excellent place to store a blow-dryer, flat iron, and makeup supplies out of sight. It’s short enough that the top shelf is several inches below the top of the vanity. It works great. The second one is between the washer and wall. It holds laundry detergent, dryer sheets, and some cleaning supplies. They just snap together quickly. The caps on the top don’t stay on AT ALL, always popping off, so I’ll be gluing those down.

My washer and dryer are stacked in the kitchen next to the refrigerator, this was perfect for that tiny spot between the two(I had exactly five inches) and now I don't have to keep my laundry supplies on the kitchen counter

Love this! Can store so much in a very limited space! I put it between my tub and sink! All of mr hair stuff, body lotions and all that is needed to get ready in the morning and bedtime is right there! Roll it out then roll it back when done! Ends clutter and everything is in one place easy to find! I even put a hook on the front to hang my face towel! Better than any shelf I was going to put there!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Conveniently stores items for the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room
  • The unit measures 21"L x 5"W x 28"H. Each shelf is 4.5"W x 19"L and there is 12" of space from the bottom of one shelf to the top of the next.
  • Slides easily between cabinets and appliances
  • Made of heavy duty plastic
  • By Trademark Innovations

Description

Use the sliding storage tower as a space saver in the bathroom, laundry room, kitchen or anyplace where you need extra storage. This unit easily slides between cabinets, appliances and bookcases and measures 21"L x 5"W x 28"H. Each shelf is 4.5"W x 19"L and there is 12" of space from the bottom of one shelf to the top of the next. Perfect for small spaces where storage is at a premium. Easy assembly required. By Trademark Innovations.



It is narrow, but I use it for small kitchen things like plates and cups as well as spices and such. Easy to assemble but o would reccomend a dot of glue when snapping the parts together. I did not rate the durability because I haven’t had it for very long

I really really love this slim tower!
It's perfect in our master bathroom between the cabinet and the toilet for medical supplies. It holds alot, it's well made and study and the wheels roll very well.
I'll be purchasing another!

I use this item exactly as the pictures shows--in my laundry room with stain remover products and other items on item between my machines---
I just slide it out when items on lower shelves are needed (not often). Even rolling, this storage unit is quite strong. It took me, a 64 yr old grandmother ten minutes at the most to snap together this unit-and snap in the wheels- and I was organized! Very happy.

Fits perfectly in the small 4" area between my sink and wall. Most of the other slim racks are 5" wide so this one fit my needs perfectly

I absolutely love them but, the bathroom I purchased them for is way too small. I put one in my room next to my bed. It works great. I use the other under the kitchen sink. It was too tall to fit under, so I place one in front of the other. It made it nice and neat and organized.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment