
Simply love these.
They feel a tough flimsy, but, when full, there's a lot of weight in them.
So far they seem to work great.
I printed return address labels (Avery #8167) to label all of mine exactly as I had them organized.
I did remove the drawer on one to accommodate some larger bottles.
When measuring for fit, be sure to allow for your cabinet door, hinges, and/or soft-close mechanisms.
I had my spices in clips attached to the inside of my cabinet doors but they kept falling down and once they were stretched out they couldn't be used for smaller bottles. So after some research I decided to get this one and so far it's been sooo much better! It says it can fit one larger bottle or two smaller bottles per slot but if you put the smaller spice bottles on their side you can fit three! So if you did that on every slot that's 90 bottles! Seems really sturdy and the way my cabinets are spaced I bought two plastic bins to go on top of this to hold spice and marinade packets. Seems like sturdy plastic and now all my spices are organized and easy to get to!
As a spice hoarder, this spice organizer is a total dream. I had 33 spices, (two bottles of cloves, who needs that?) and so I was able to get almost my entire spice collection into this organizer. The labels were great, and covered almost all of my spices (Not harissa or garam masala tho.) Most of my jars were the square Simply Organic style, and while I had read in reviews that they only fit in the bottom shelf, I found that they fit in all of the shelves for the 30 jar organizer. My favorite part is that it came fully assembled!
Having just put together a spice mix for a pulled pork recipe I have to say this has saved me time searching bottle tops and moving jars from most used to least used. Now they are alphabetized and so easy to access. 10/10 highly recommend.
I'm now organized. No more search and rescue missions to find the coriander. And they take up less cupboard space and use the entire depth of the shelf.
I got this 18 slot spice rack along with the 30 slot. The 18 is on the bottom to accommodate the cabinet hinge and my Himalayan salt grinder. Since some of my spice bottles are small and double stack, this set up accommodates all 58 of my spice bottles. The most used are in the bottom rack.
My husband loves it, too. I've labeled some of the spices, but am waiting to make sure my top rack is laid out the way we want. I have to print some labels on the blank labels provided. They do provide a sheet of preprinted ones as well.

Feature Product
- Store and organize 30 full-size or 60 Half-Size spice bottles (not included) in the spice rack organizer cabinet; Fits round and square bottles
- Drawers pull out and lower to display spices at eye-level for easy location and reach
- Includes 96 (48 printed, 48 Blank) removable drawer labels for custom. Non-skid feet hold unit securely in place
- No Installation or mounting. Compact spice organizer saves valuable counter/cabinet space. Care and cleaning-wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Confirm your cabinet size before you order; Fits into standard cabinets; measures 8-3/4" high by 10-7/8" deep by 12-3/4" wide; white
Description
The Chef's Edition SpiceStack® holds 30 full-size or 60 half-size spice bottles neatly in your kitchen cabinet. This clever organizer features three drawers that pull straight out and lower to resting position to display spice bottle labels at eye-level, so you can easily find and reach all your spices in a snap. Your SpiceStack includes 48 pre-printed and 48 blank drawer labels for custom organization. Nonslip feet and stackable. Turn a jumbled mess into organized success with SpiceStack!
Actually as advertised. And - for those of you who have the same questions that I had but could not find the answer to - it easily fits both round and square spice containers. Not only that, but it really boosts your ego for having the forethought to buy something that will make you look like the rest of your life is just as well organized. (In my case, not true, but you'd think so if even my spices are organized so well.) It is very easy to clean, too. It is plastic, so as far as durability, it is not super thick plastic, but really - how often do you throw your spice container around??
Verdict - I'll buy another to nicely organize the rest of my spice bottles. **smiley satisfied purchaser face**
Arrived in a timely manner. It was just what I was looking. Built to last, stands sturdy... This may sound weird but I'm using it to hold all my eyeshadows. Best choice I ever made. Everything is neat and categorized to my liking.
For the past few years, I've been using 3 tier spice racks in the cabinet above my wall oven. I finally had enough with spices falling on me or the floor every time I tried to reach toward the back. I spent entirely too much time measuring spice bottles and reading reviews. I'm glad I did because the SpiceStack is exactly what I was looking for. It fits some of the taller spices on the second tier of each shelf while other solutions did not. I was able to condense three of my three tier racks down to this little unit with room to spare. The only things I didn't include were my vanilla extract bottles (worried about leaking) and larger salt and spice containers that sit nicely on top. I was concerned about this wearing out due to being made of plastic, but I think the value for what you pay meets or exceeds my needs. I will buy it again if the first one I bought wears out. Happy cooking!
I am so happy with this purchase for so many reasons but mostly because I absolutely love my new organized spice cupboard. I've wanted an item like this for so long. I'm glad I finally found it. I've already told both my sisters about it and recommended it highly.
There are very few products you find that make you question your life before them, but my friends, this is one of them.
I'm short, y'all. I am 5'4 but the cabinets in my rental START at 54" and the counter tops stick out well past the cabinet depth, which means I've got about 4 inches I can reach into my cabinets. It's ugly. The cabinet is always a mess. There is yelling and sometimes there are tears. I CAN'T FIND SH-T.
I'm so happy with this spice organizer. The drawers pull out fully (the way you wish some people would) and tip down so you can see what you're after, if for some reason you didn't put any of the included printed or blank stickers on the outside to find your spice. "24 bottle" is a nice little suggestion--if you use those cute little ~1 oz jars from McCormick, Tonnes, or Penzey's, turn them on their sides and stack them 3 to a slot. You. Are. Welcome. (I stole that tip shamelessly)
The days of bland potato salad are behind us, brethren.






0 comments:
Post a Comment