
I was kind of leery of this at first because right out of the box it doesn't seem like it will hold up but I am honestly impressed and several weeks later still pay myself on the back for this buy. Our kitchen made standard wall mounted holders awkward and I hated taking up counter space but this takes care of that while being sturdy enough to handle one handed pulls. It has a stopper to keep the whole roll from unraveling and the magnets are super strong that it doesn't move once it's on the fridge. Love it!!
I was very suprised after assembling it and put it on my fridge. It fit nicely and could hold the large size paper towel.
Putting it together was easy, and it's helped me open up some space in my tiny kitchen.
Very handy and out of the way. Doesn't take up valuable counter space.
Love this thing. It solved several issues. A place for the paper towels, our daily spray cleaner and trash bags!!
Love it so much - ordering 2 more for home and office to save counter space!

Feature Product
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - Made of high quality ABS ,it is extra strong ,sturdy and rustproof.This holder is easy to clean and quick drying with its built-in ventilation .
- STRONG 3M GLUE - Suitable for wall, wooden surface use.Do not harm with your wall.The magnets will stick sturdy to the surface.
- ELEGANT AND STYLISH DESIGN - With its white color and elegant design, this paper towel storage will definitely light up your kitchen. Your guests will be dazzled by its great balance of aesthetic style and functionality. It is simply an essential gadget for a modern house.
- EASY TO INTALL - The paper holder,powerful 3M glue, no need to be drilled in the wall, just peel and stick, no drilling,won't damage the wall, really convenient and useful.
- GOOD STORAGE RACK - Save space and Very useful roll paper holder refrigerator storage box
Description
Specifications:
Material: ABS resin
Product Dimensions: 8.65x 3.15 x 9.85"
Color: Warm White
Quantity: 1 set
Advantages:
- Strong Magnet Adsorption
- Easy to install and multifunctional
- High quality and safe ABS material
- Fashion design and color for your home
Attention:
The accessories inside the holder shown in the picture are not included.The longer hand roller can be adjusted to 9-11.8in.Please use the paper roll in the size of around 9-11.8inch.
Sticks great, multiple sizes of paper towel rolls fit, holds more than I expected in the bin.
I use this almost daily in my craft room. I am very satisfied with the quality.
I bought this because I thought it would be a great way to open up some counter space. Having our towels on the fridge is very convenient and I love that aspect of this product. The magnets are very strong, we even have some other items in the top portion and have not yet had issues.
We do however find when you first fill the paper towel holder its difficult to use and awkward until the roll goes down a little bit. Not a deal-breaker by any means for us, but just something noteworthy.
Sturdy box tray. But the paper towel adjustable arms are a little loose. No big deal as the various paper towel sizes fit fine. I use the tray box to put my collection of take-out napkins in. The magnets are pretty strong and holding in place with no sliding. Would recommend this product.
I love the fact I could put it on the side of the refrig. The storage on top I put my storage bags. I do recommend it.






0 comments:
Post a Comment