• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Vertical Spice - 222x2x11 DC - Spice Rack - Cabinet Mounted- 3 Drawers - 30 Capacity - New and

December 25, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Vertical Spice - 222x2x11 DC - Spice Rack - Cabinet Mounted- 3 Drawers - 30 Capacity - New and Unique

Vertical Spice - 222x2x11 DC - Spice Rack - Cabinet Mounted- 3 Drawers - 30 Capacity - New and Unique

After three months of use, we are considering beginning a new religious sect which worships the Vertical Spice rack; let thy spices be accessible unto the world, this sayeth the Rack of gods!

Okay, seriously though...

Our new home has a small kitchen, so there isn't space to add a full thin cabinet for spices. Given our love of cooking together, a well-organized spice rack was a must-have.

This rack came quickly and in good packaging, and installation took about ten minutes; I only used a screwdriver, no drill required for my cabinets!

We absolutely love this and cannot speak enough praise to whomever thought up such a great, space-organizing idea!

To say that I am thrilled with this item would be an understatement! I love this spice rack!!!! It has allowed me to make so much room in my spice cabinet. I had doubles and triples of some spices because I couldn't find them when I needed to so I would buy another one. I wish I would have take before pictures because it was a nightmare. Now I can easily slide out the shelf to find the spices I need. I even put mine on the rack somewhat alphabetically. My OCD tendencies are happy and I dared my husband to get any out of order. :)
The shelves seem durable and are made of quality materials. I can see these lasting forever. I will definitely take them with me when/if we move. Because the elastic bands don't stretch a lot from use I don't foresee them needing to be replaced any time soon (if ever).
Some have complained about not knowing there weren't any hard sides on this rack, but the pictures obviously show there aren't any. You would have a much more difficult time getting spices out if there were hard sides, and larger spices may not fit. Their oversight along with those reviews should not be reflected on this product at all.
My only wish is that they were a bit less expensive. I would love to have a larger one to go along the bottom for my bigger containers. You get what you pay for though and this purchase was well worth it for me!
The item was just as described, shipped quickly and arrived double boxed with padding in between the boxes.

This spice is so space efficient and user friendly. This is the 2nd one I bought to finish out my spice storage. It does hold 36 bottles of typical spices, or twice that in the half size spices you can get. I've thought about making my own system and it never occurred to me before to create something that slides in and out, shelf by shelf. It's a really clever idea. At first I thought those black lines were stiff metal to hold the spices in place, but they are special rubber bands made for the units. Now that I have it, I can see why the inventor used flexible supports; makes it a lot easier to get the spices in and out of the shelves. I emailed him about the life of the bands, and he said he has a 2 year old prototype and bands haven't worn out. That is nice to know, plus once they need replacing I can get a set for a few bucks.

Love the organization and ease of access. Fits nicely in the cupboard and works well.

The only semi negative things I could say are that the individual shelves are a little wobbly when pulled out - but assuming you aren't yanking on them seem workable, and the bands are a little funky - but replaceable and seem to do the job while leaving flexibility. Only just installed so will update given some more time.

Seems to be very well built. A piece of cake to install - currently being in an apartment, I installed it with 3M Command adhesive strips instead of screws, after cleaning both surfaces well with alcohol. It held around half my spices, immediately ordered another. Also ordered Archer Farms / Simply Organic style jars - which are square and seem to fit well and make efficient use of space while looking nice.

My only real issue is I might have to buy more of them... and they are a bit expensive, but you pay for quality.

One of the best purchases I ever made...no, seriously. I LOVE this thing. I'm an extremely frugal person and really had to convince myself to make the investment but it was totally worth it. I can now easily find every spice in my cupboard without having to lift each jar to see what's in it, it takes up so much less room and it just makes everything look so organized. If you have limited space to store your spices and are sick of not being able to find anything in the mess of jars and tins, bite the bullet, pay the price and every time you have to find a specific spice for your recipe you'll thank yourself. If you're an organized person you'll love it and if you're not an organized person (like me) you will take joy in this one little corner of your kitchen making it look like you are.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Patented Design - Holds and Organizes 30 regular or 60 half sized spice jars in a small space, bringing the back row easily to the front for you.
  • SIZE: 10.60" deep x 6.9" wide x 10.75"tall. DEPTH = back of the cabinet to inside the closed door. WIDTH = between the hinges. HEIGHT = needs 12" tall space for Std spice jars.
  • Very easy DIY install, a screwdriver is the only tool. Arrives assembled with mounting screws. Flexible side bands, full extension ball-bearing slides and clear panels for great access to all containers.
  • Each 2.10" wide x 10.05" long drawer rides on a steel ball-bearing slide. The fronts and backs are clear acrylic (Plexiglas). The drawers and base are PolyTuf HDPE for strength, long life and easy clean-up. Each band is a polyester fiber surrounding the elastic core (ponytail tie).
  • Combine with other Vertical Spice products for your custom cabinet storage solution. Measure carefully, we have many sizes (WIDTHS, HEIGHTS and DEPTHS) made to sit side-by-side.

Description

The 222 x 2 x 11 Spice Rack offers large capacity in a small space with complete access to the back row of your cabinet. This is our most popular selling product and it accommodates both standard and half-sized sized spice containers (i.e.; Penzeys, McCormicks, Spice Islands, etc.), no need to re-package. The drawer unit arrives pre-assembled with the necessary mounting screws. Vertical Spice products are the unique and ultimate kitchen cabinet storage solution. Flexible bands and clear panels provide easy and complete access to your stored flavors. Steel ball-bearing slides give smooth, sturdy and long life to the drawers. The drawers and base are PolyTuf HDPE for strength, long life and easy clean-up. Units can be placed in new, old and renovated cabinets and just a Phillips screwdriver is needed for very easy mounting. We have a complete line of many unit sizes and configurations for you to mix and match to meet your custom organizational needs.



Guys, if you're ever in the doghouse, install these for your wife. She will LOVE them. Mine sure did. Perfect construction. American made quality. 2 hold 72 bottles.

I love these. I installed them myself and I don't usually do anything like that. Very easy to install. I took before and after pictures and what a difference. I strongly recommend them.

excellent product and it would have fit my space and all my spices if it was maybe 2 rows bigger. I wish they had a 5 row option. I think that would be perfect for me. I'm hoping I can just sllide the 2 row one next to the 3 row and it will fit my cabinet without being too big. The product took 6 days to ship to me, so at that shipping price I would have liked it faster. Or a deal when having multiple things shipped to me. I did reorder because it was exactly what I needed and I'm trying to organize my kitchen and I don't have time to see if other things may work. I tried the horrible spice wrecks you glue to cabinets but I'd open my cabinets and spices would shader. It was boxed twice and came in perfect condition. They took time to write a note saying thank you on the receipt. The concept was exactly what I've needed as I cook with a lot of spices and I need help with organization with too much stuff. I wish they had more options (5rows) and reasonable prices and I would redo my entire kitchen. But if time is on your side and you don't mind the shipping cost I give 5 stars cus it took less space and I can find all my spices quickly now.

Purchased one to see how I would like it and ease of installation and it didn’t disappoint! It can hold more than 30 spices if you have alot of the half sizes you can just double up on them. I ordered another and can’t wait to be completely organized for once. No more buying the same spices over and over again because I couldn’t see them right away because they were buried, etc. This system makes it so much easier. Seems sturdy enough and rolls out with ease. Just 4 screws and you’re all set!

I rarely get around to writing reviews, but this product is exceptional. I ordered two different sizes to fit my small spice cabinet. They came packaged better than anything I can remember. The only thing easier than the instructions is the actual installation. It took maybe 5 minutes per unit. They seem expensive, but they are really not for what you get. They are extremely well thought out and well made, they’ll outlast the cabinets without question. If I live long enough to remodel this kitchen again in another 20 years, I’ll probably be transferring the Vertical Spice racks to the new kitchen!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment