• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Sunday, December 15, 2019

TuuTyss Double Solid Plastic Hanging Sponge Holder,Sink Caddy for Kitchen-Greyblue,Set of

December 15, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

TuuTyss Double Solid Plastic Hanging Sponge Holder,Sink Caddy for Kitchen-Greyblue,Set of 1

TuuTyss Double Solid Plastic Hanging Sponge Holder,Sink Caddy for Kitchen-Greyblue,Set of 1

I liked the idea of hanging it at the base, farther away at the 'action area' of the sink. It worked just like I imagined - it gave more room to operate in the small sink my parents have. and i like that there is a soft inside part you can take out to wash it. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that even though there's a round compartment that I believe is meant for a brush, the short brush we use is a bit unstable there so falls out every now and then. but otherwise, I like it.

I really like this. I hate suction cups and I like that this just snaps right on to my faucet. Just wish it was a little wider so I can fit a scrub daddy inside.

Very handy, it wraps around the faucet. I’m glad that I don’t have to use sink space for sponge.

Perfect! Beats the suction one I used to have.

As pictured


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NOTE:it is GREYBLUE Color.Made by great TPR rubber material,convenient to clean;Double solid upgrated design,perfect as kitchen sponge holder.
  • Multi-function,holds sponges,scrubbers,short brush,scouring pad,dish wand for kitchen or as gadget and soap holder for bathroom;Drain holes at the bottom to keep them dry and clean.
  • Adjustable strap hangs sink caddy from kitchen sink faucet and fits most standard faucets;
  • Size:5.9 * 2.0 *8.3 inches,package included 1pc-Greyblue.

Description

Fits great around the faucet and holds sponge,brush for kitchen as well as soap for bothroom.You will like the way this attaches to the faucet.



compact. easy to use

Overall good. Strap a bit too short.

My wife likes this one.

Love it!

It has been great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment