• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Sink Dish Drying Rack Stainless Steel Dish Drainer Organizer Over Sink or On Counter for Drying Glasses Bowls

December 24, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Sink Dish Drying Rack Stainless Steel Dish Drainer Organizer Over Sink or On Counter for Drying Glasses Bowls Plates ...

Sink Dish Drying Rack Stainless Steel Dish Drainer Organizer Over Sink or On Counter for Drying Glasses Bowls Plates ...

I have been looking for something like this to replace the one I currently have, which is metal with a plastic coating on it. The coating has been chipping off for several years, making a mess, and the holes are way too large, so the silverware always slips through. It's a pain, and I've hated it. So for about 4 years, I have searched every store that sold kitchen supplies, to no avail. Then, while searching for something else, I came upon your stainless steel silverware basket - just what I had been trying to find. And when I read your description, it mentioned that the holes were closer together so that the silverware wouldn't slip through. I can't tell you how happy I was to find this product. Even my husband was thrilled, because he also hated the other one, and knew how hard (and long) I'd been looking for something better. I've only had it for a few days, but so far it is fantastic. Silverware doesn't slip through, there isn't anything to chip off, and it looks really nice. It's skinnier than my other one, but it's longer, so all-in-all, I think there's just as much room - and I don't care anyhow. I LOVE this product so far, and can't imagine having anything bad to say about it over time. Thank you!

I bought a dish rack at Walmart and somehow misplaced the silverware cup that came with it before I even made it home. We used the rack for a while anyway but we were tired of never having a place for silverware so I finally got this. It's way better than the standard plastic silverware holder that comes with most dish racks, which always get gunky and full of hard water deposits on the bottom. It looks nice, fits fine on my standard size rack, and silverware doesn't fall through the bottom.

Replaced a worn-out plastic-bottom utensil rack that was here when we got our house. Plastic "ears" that held bottom in place were missing, crumbling, and the whole deal was hard to clean. Started to rust, that did it.

The old dish rack is stainless steel, 2-tiered, too good to let it go. Now it has a worthy utensil rack -- it's strong, welding points look and feel sturdy, hooks right over rack and adds about 2" more length to hold more utensils than before. Holes in bottom are just right -- no dangling forks, good drainage that falls directly into the sink.

We have a stainless steel dish-rack that had a plastic utensil holder. This deteriorated over time and needed replacing.
I looked high and low and found this one. Not only does it fit out old rack, but it looks as if it had been made for it. If it were a bit wider, it would be even better, but we are very happy with the design and the quality

Been looking a long time for a utensil drying rack to go with my stainless steel dish rack. This is the perfect choice.....much longer than my original plastic one, more attractive and clean looking, depth and width fit perfectly so the drain board with the utensil drying rack easily sit within my sink. The 3 division keeps the utensils upright while allowing water to drain away via the very sturdy perforated bottom. Since my stainless steel dish rack has never rusted or discolored I look to many years of the same performance with this utensil drying rack. Definitely would recommend/purchase again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ➤EXTENDABLE - Please MEASURE your sink before you choose this product. Dish rack size is 14" L x 10.2" W x 4.7" H (collapsed), stretch to 19" length (two handles fully Extended). If you use it over the sink or in the sink, make sure your sink is larger than dish rack, sink length SHOULD be greater than 14" and less than 18.5".
  • ➤PREMIUM MATERIAL - Made of food grade 304 stainless steel, eliminates rust, corrosion, acids and alkali damages to ensure long lasting durability. No aging or BPA problems of plastic product. If any rust occurs in the product within 5 years, we will send you a replacement free, no return required.
  • ➤SPACE SAVER - SUS304 Stainless steel dish rack with adjustable bars fits over the sink, on countertop or in the sink and takes up only a fraction of the space.
  • ➤FUNCTIONAL DESIGN - Multiple functions to dry dishes, fruit, and vegetables. Encourage to stay on top of dish washing. Handy for drying dish and perfect for the few dishes to wash or don't want to use the dishwasher or the ones that are too delicate. Easy to store, clean and simple to use.
  • ➤WARRANTY AND 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We stand by the quality of our products. We offer a 180-Day Money Back Guarantee and a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.

Description

Looking for a over the sink dish drainer to free up counter space?
Looking for a durable over the sink dish drainer?

This over the sink dish drainer is your BEST choice.
3-Year Manufacturer's Guarantee! 180 Day Return&Money Back Guarantee.
This dish drainer can be used over the sink or on the counter top, multiple functions to dry dishes, fruits, vegetable. SUS304 STAINLESS STEEL construction can hold stoneware and heavier dishes, plenty strong even with extensions fully.

Made from sturdy bold SUS304 STAINLESS STEEL
The basket is 14" L x 10.2" W
With handles fully extended it is 19.5" Long

Note: SUS304 STAINLESS STEEL is the most widely used for food equipment, general equipment and atomic energy industry equipment. SUS304 STAINLESS STEELhas better corrosion resistance and more expensive than other Stainless Steel.



I was hesitant to buy this without being able to see it but the silverware holder that came with my dish drainer had completely worn out and I couldn't find one ANYWHERE in stores. I saw this one on Amazon and it seemed to be what I was looking for but I wasn't sure the size was right. I decided to go ahead and buy it and am so glad I did. It is perfect for my needs. It has three compartments so silverware can go in one, utensils in another and knives in the third. It fits perfectly on my drainer. I'm very pleased with my purchase!

I purchased this for our Kohler stainless sink dish strainer. The Kohlers were very expensive in my opinion. It is well made. It doesn't hang on our strainer due to the strainer height but that is easily fixed with a zip tie. We like it and believe it is a good value.

Arrived promptly & packaged well. Moved to a new home with less counter space, & since it's just the two of us now, the big drainer wasn't really an everyday necessity. This works great, fits sink perfectly & really holds a lot! Plus, it's easy to just slip back under the sink when I'm done. So far a quality product. I would buy this again.

Pleasantly surprised utensils do not slip through bottom. I was looking for replacement for plastic one. Holds a lot for sure.

I love this little over the sink drainer , just what I wanted after getting a knew sink in and it fits my little right side sink beautiful, it don’t fit in the sink itself , but the extended arms do the job perfect , price isn’t bad for something this handy ..

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment