
Amazing value however I had to return them because I didn't read the fine print that said they were green. Make sure you pay attention to the fine print. Otherwise would have work just fine. The left side of the holder will hold a sponge. The right side of the holder would hold a brush.
It works as intended. Hard to get it attached initially but fine otherwise.
Slightly small but very useful to keep the sink area clean
This is perfect for a small sink. I purchased for our camper. I'm very happy with it.
Get what u pay for - but it is an inexpensive soap sponge holder at kitchen sink

Feature Product
- Dish drying rack for storing dishwashing detergent, dish brush, sponges, and wash cloth.
- Provides enough space for storing a dishwashing detergent bottle and brush and other things
- Hole design at the bottom allows water to drain out, so it won't leave any wet spots on your counter.
- The height can be adjusted according to need; Integrated rail provides hanging and drying space for damp dishcloths.
- Size:24.5x14.5x5.7cm/9.6''x5.7''x2.2''; made from TPR+ABS;the rack can be dismantled for easy cleaning.
Description
▶ Specification:
▶ Brand new and high quality!
▶ Material: TPR+ABS
▶ Color: Beige, pink, green
▶ Size: 24.5*14.5*5.7cm/9.6''*5.7''*2.2''(Approx.)
▶ Occasion: Kitchen,Bathroom,etc
▶ Fit for: Soap,Sponge,Toothbrush,etc
▶ Quantity: 1pc
▶Package Included:
▶ 1 x Kitchen Sucker Storage
▶Note:
▶ Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color maybe slightly different from the pictures. Please understand.
▶ Please allow 1-2cm differences because of the manual measurement.
Nice. Now I don’t always have to put my wet sponge on top of my cabinets anymore.
I love this little thing. The glass everything gets drained well after each use.
Buena calidad y muy bueno
It's just what I wanted!
I’m really help to clean the plate






0 comments:
Post a Comment