
This holder served my needs very well and was very easy to assemble. It holds all of my cutting boards as well as a cookie rack and it still have room for more. The only thing about it, is I wish the over the door hooks were
just a little bit longer so it would hang just a little bit lower inside the cabinet door, so I could fit my slightly taller pampered chef cookie rack in there too. I know that I could take the “over the door hooks” off and just screw the holder lower on the cabinet door and this would solve my problem, and I may do that in the future if I really needed that extra space in my cabinet. But there is an extra 2-3 inches of space under the holder when hooked over the door. And if the hooks were just 1 inch longer, it would solve my problem with the taller cookie sheet not fitting. Overall I really love it and am very pleased with it!
Makes a whole lot of difference for storage space! Pretty sturdy. Fits just right on the cabinet door. Doesn't bounce while opening and closing.
I ordered just one , it didn't work over the door for me . I wish I could have used it that way . But it came with screws so I could attach it to the door. I attached and it was very secure I now have storage for cookie sheets, large jelly roll pan and muffin tins So I ordered a second one to put the 9x13 pan and others in. Would advise anyone that needs storage to buy I am a 77 year old lady and was able to install easily.
I am not able to comment on the durability as I have not had the organizer long, and storage capacity is what you would expect by the photos, but I wanted to comment on the ease of assembly. I chose the over the door option (there are also two mounting options), however no matter the option you choose the screws go in from the inside toward the outside, but are positioned just behind the mesh sections. I had to use part a screwdriver, without it’s normal handle, in order to fit in there and get a tight turn on the screws. It was literally no longer than the width of my hand (and I have small hands). So it works well, but just make sure you have a tool like that handy. It would have been better if the mesh sections were in different places, and the gaps were positioned over the screws. If they were it would have been easier to put together, and I would have given it 5 stars.
We recently moved to a smaller apartment that didn't have all of the cabinet space I had at our last place. I bought this in hopes to stick some cutting boards inside of it, and it works perfectly for just that! I can't imagine putting anything else in here. It does not affect the cabinet door being able to fully close which is also a perk. Sometimes these things are bulky and make it impossible to fully close a door.

Feature Product
- Please Measure Before Making Purchase: Basket Dimension (Wall-mounted): 12.9'' L x 8.25'' H x 3.75'' D; Over the Door Height: 18 inches
- Installations: over-the-cabinet, inside cabinet door-mounted or wall-mounted. Hardware screws included
- Great organizer for cutting board, bakeware pan, cookie sheet or plastic food wrap in the kitchen; or bathroom supplies in the bathroom.
- Ultra thin hook with EVA foam padded to fit your cabinet door and protect the cabinet from scratches
- Sturdy steel made with Brown coat, Storing 4 to 5 regular cutting boards
Description
SimpleHouseware Over Cabinet Door / Wall Mount Organizer, Mesh Brown
This item arrived on time and well packaged. A complete pack of screws and wall anchors adequate for whatever mounting your needs might dictate (That impressed me.). Also it's sturdy and fits perfectly for my purposes; it's hanging on the outside of a wire shelving unit. No hesitation in recommending this item!
I was unable to use the over the door feature because the hooks are not deep enough for my cabinets. I was okay with attaching the basket directly to the cabinet but due to the way the cabinets are made I had to get creative on how it was attached. My cabinets are thinner in the middle and if I was not careful the screws would be visible because they would go through the door. I also wish there was an additional bracket to secure it at the bottom.
It cleared room out of the kitchen drawer for more junk. It only fits your standard size rolls and not the larger ones which is just as well as all the weight would damage the door. What's great is that you have the option of hanging it from the top of the door or attaching it to the door w/ the included screws.
I bought this for our RV. Took measurements and everything. Got it in and it was just a bit to wide for our RV cabinet door and wouldn't close. And I only have 1 door that it can go on, as the others the shelves are in the way. So instead of hanging it, I use it as a space saver for foil and baggies in the pantry. Had I been able to use it for it's intended purpose, it would be 5 stars.
I purchased for tin foil, parchment paper, saran wrap etc. They fit perfectly and handy to get too. If you just want over the door it takes one screw...the short one!






0 comments:
Post a Comment