
Sturdy, easy to assemble and I was able to fit two under the sink.
Easy to put together and fits perfectly in cabinet. I thought I loved it till I realized the shelf caves in when you put more items on it. However, if you fill up the shelves it's not an issue. If you need something with a solid shelf bottom try the Seville 2 tier product.
Awesome little shelf. It was hard to find a shelf/drawer that was narrow enough to fit around the plumbing under the bathroom sink. This one is a perfect fit and the drawers slide easily. Very happy!
These things have saved my bathroom cabinet. I have space and organization again!! Assembly was a breeze and they look great. I didn't know if they would fit everything I needed them to but they fit all of that and more. Love them!
It's perfect for my coffee station.

Feature Product
- Sliding basket for easy access in limited space
- Two drawers. Great for kitchen, bathroom and storage room organization. Gain more space in the cabinet, pantry room or even open space.
- Sturdy metal construction with Classic Bronze Coating
- Dimension: 14''L x 8'' W x 12.75'' H; Drawer Height: 3.8''; Drawer Width: 6.75''
- USPTO Patent Pending
Description
SimpleHouseware Cabinet 2 Tier Sliding Cabinet Basket Drawer, Bronze
I am at the stage of my life when I think I should get organized, this little gem is a great help towards that goal! I guess everybody has this problem, things get pushed to the back of the cabinet/shelf and you dont know what you have or what you need to buy! a snap to put together, I am using it for under the kitchen sink so have dish washing detergent, sponges and other cleaning products stored there for easy access!. I bought another one to store sweet potatoes and onions, that works too. It is a little tippy, so if you have heavy stuff stored in the slide out top, hang on to it:)
This was exactly what I was looking for to organize the disaster under my sink. I was used to having a lot of closed cupboard shelving before we moved, and our new place doesn't have that same convenience. One sink vanity is the only storing space, and the door I use is very narrow. This 2 tier system is compact, and fit in there perfectly. Space in between baskets is a great height, and both hold quite a bit of stuff. I was able to get everything organized in no time. Definitely worth the money.
I originally bought two of these just to try them out and to see how they would fit. I liked them so much that I ordered four more. I can fit six of them under my double size vanity. It is so great to have everything organized now instead of the big mess that it had been before! They are easy to assemble, seem to be pretty durable, and they are just what I needed. I will probably be ordering additional ones for our other sinks.Very pleased.
Searched all over for a decent way to make space under our bathroom sinks. We had limited width and space overall. To make matters worse we had no drawers to hide stuff away either. I decided to give this a chance.
I was not really looking for a bargain, necessarily. However I most certainly mind getting good, functional quality at a good price.
That is exactly what I found with this. It was easy to assemble, decent enough looking, and most importantly functional. Once you put the anchor screws in, it is quite stable. The drawers work well, even for heavier items.
Now I am about to buy 3 more for the other bathrooms!
These have made a world of difference in terms of organizing my cabinets. No more crouching down and digging through a bunch of random crap every time I need to find a cleaning product. I'm not an organized person by nature, so I need all the help I can get. At first I kind of balked at the price, but after I saw what a huge difference they make I am totally happy with the investment. I have one in the cabinet under the kitchen sink for cleaning products and tools, and another in my bathroom for my toiletries. I've had the one under the sink for several years now and its held up very well.






0 comments:
Post a Comment