• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Monday, December 23, 2019

Rev-A-Shelf 3" Base Pullout Fillers,

December 23, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Rev-A-Shelf 3" Base Pullout Fillers, Natural

Rev-A-Shelf 3

If you are handy and have a set of basic power tools, this is easy to modify and install. I modified an Ikea cabinet to fit the size of the spice rack and used an Ikea cover panel and handle for the front of it. Looks and works great.

I wish there was a version with white laminated wood on the inside, to match the Ikea kitchen looks as this is the only piece of cabinetry with the tan wood interior in my kitchen now, but overall, I'm very happy with this purchase.

I got this to fill the space next to my stove. I knew I would need a piece of filler for the front but I didn't realize I would need to build a base for this to sit on. I wish that had been clear. Otherwise this is great! I was able to store 40 spice containers. It is sturdy and opens and closes easily. I love it!

I absolutely love this pull out Shelf. It is such an awesome item to add if you have the space for it. It took the handyman a while to make the base for it and to try to figure out a door for it that would match my other cabinet doors. My only complaint is that I have a small gap between the shelf and the cabinet to the right of it. The gap has to be there so that the cabinet door on the right can fully open. It is a problem with my cabinet doors and not the Shelf. This thing is awesome!

The shelf itself is great. I was disappointed to realize it did not come with the cabinet box so you will need to build one. This size is not standard so we could not find a box pre-maid. You also have to build the cabinet base. We custom made the front to match the cabinets we have. After all the work is done, I'm happy we went this route and am very satisfied with our results. I posted mostly complete pic, pic before we painted, and a pic of the gap between our existing cabinet and stove we aimed to fill.

This is the only useful cabinet that I could find anywhere that would fill a 3" gap. It is well-built, with adjustable shelves, a solid wood frame, ball-bearing sliders - all in all, it seems a quality piece. It is now installed, though I have not yet finished the kitchen so it is not yet in daily use.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package Contents:(1) Wood filler, (3) adjustable shelves with Chrome rails and mounting hardware
  • Assembled Dimensions: 3" W x 23" D x 30" H
  • 100lb Full-Extension Ball-Bearing slide system
  • Comes fully assembled and ready to install
  • Attractive wood construction with durable clear finish and chrome rails accents
  • This is an aftermarket of generic part

Description

Rev-A-Shelf's fillers revolutionized otherwise wasted space in your kitchen. Normally a "filler" or extra space is simply covered up with a decorative front, but with Rev-A-Shelf's line of fillers, it turns that otherwise waste space in to useful space. Fillers are intended to be installed in new kitchen cabinet construction and will not work in existing cabinets.



I have a guesthouse with a small kitchen. This this was perfect for the small space between the fridge and the sink cabinet in my kitchen. I removed one of its shelves for taller items. I had a left over piece of material and used it to have my carpenter to built the face of it.

Solid wood and look great. I have not installed it yet because it's 30" high and my space is 27", so I need someone to adjust it for me. Of note, I knew this from the beginning, I just figured I'll get someone to adjust it for me. But I am very impressed with the quality of the construction and wood it's made of

This is a awesome spice rack. You can adjust the shelves to fit about any height of spice. I would say the down fall is the width of spice one can put in there. Also the directions were confusing. Otherwise it is a perfect addition to our kitchen remodel

This product is very cool. We replaced the board that was just hiding a gap in our cabinets. Completely wasted space now transformed. Pretty.easy to.install as a DIY

I am loving my space saver spice rack. Just make sure to file the edges. They are sharp and will cut.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment