
I like that you get 2. Very durable
Was exactly what I was looking for.
Nice
These are nice cutlery organizers. I got the black mesh. When I look in the drawer, it seems a little busy and I'm not sure if it's the mesh or that it's black. I think I would have liked a white or silver better, but I'll stick with these!
I was excited these came in a 2 pack because I wanted to put both of them in 1 large drawer. Unfortunately, my measurements were the tiniest but off and they didn't fit side by side in the bottom. I improvised by angling them both toward the opening and I love it! By using 2 organizers, I have bins for all the random stuff u used to just shove in the back if the drawer, like chopsticks and kids utensils!
One of the 2 organizers in my box had some imperfections but it didn't affect the functionality. One of the dividers was slightly bent, and the bottom mesh in the one off-set bin was bent concave. It was minor, and I don't notice at all once the cutlery is in the bins.
One thing to note is that these bins are *just* long enough to accommodate a butter knife. So if you have anything longer than that, you'll need to look for a different organizer. At first, I thought I may use one of these in my cooking utensil drawer, but all of those utensils are much longer than the bins in this organizer.
LOVE these! Love that it's a two pack. The two, side by side, fit well in the large drawer underneath the microwave. We use 1 for regular utensils and the other for odds and ends that seem to accumulate in our apartment kitchen. There's enough room in the drawer that larger cooking utensils can go "behind" these closer to the back of the drawer and scissors can go in front of these near the drawer opening. We even have enough room between them to store measuring cups. They've help up well, they look GREAT, and they're deep enough to hold at least 8 knives, forks, and spoons in a single slot.

Feature Product
- A great way to organize your kitchen drawers from scattered utensils
- Allows an organized way to maintain your kitchen utensils in one of the 5 compartments
- Great for kitchen, home, and Breakroom use for the kitchen utensils
- Wire mesh steel has spacious storage capacity, and protects your silverware from damage
- Maximize storage area in your drawers with this steel mesh cutlery
- Dimensions: 12.25 (L) x 8.88 (W) x 1.75 (H)
Description
Keep your forks, knives and spoons organized, so when you're starving you don't need to scavenge for a utensil to Eat. This utensil organizer will help you keep your drawers neat and organized for you to get what you need instantly. You can even separate big and little spoons and forks from each other, so adults and kids can take what is necessary.
My utensil drawer has never been so organized. These trays are substantial and very well constructed. I believe they will hold up for many, many years of use. Because of the size of my kitchen cutlery drawer and multiple sets of cutlery, I used both of these organizers in the same drawer (just turn them to rest side by side). These organizers have a multiple of uses though and not just for the kitchen. I can see them being used in the bathroom to house finger nail polishes, lipstick, cotton balls, Q-Tips, you name it; in your sewing room to hold your multiple bobbin spools, machine threads, machine needles, tape measure etc., anywhere you need organization. They were easy to clean, upon receipt, I popped them into soapy water, rinsed, and turned them upside down to air dry…I totally love mine.
Pros:
Well made black metal mesh
Pads on bottom raise for airflow and keep from sliding
Cons:
None
Summary: We were looking for a cutlery tray to replace an old plastic one. These two trays, placed sideways in the same drawer, not only fit perfectly but gave us roughly double the number of individual sections, which allowed us to store more and keep it more organized. The mesh is well made and sturdy, and the pads on the bottom help with air flow, prevent the trays from sliding, and also prevent and scratching.
What a great value! I am using this Mind Reader 5 section cutlery tray drawer and organizer to replace a bamboo cutlery organizer that was falling apart due to its quality. I can see that this organizer should last a lot longer due to its metal mesh design and being lot more sturdy. I would prefer it to be slightly wider and longer, but overall it fits enough utensils for s fmsily of four. The organizer comes as a pack of two and I am using the second one to organize a few office supplies in my office desk drawer. Overall, looks like an excellent choice for my needs.
Overall a very nice cutlery tray. It looks good and fits inside of most drawers. It seems to be constructed out of quality materials.
The only thing I didn't like about it was that the compartments were narrower than I would have liked. It's hard to reach in and grab a utensil unless you use only two fingers. Each compartment is 2.22" wide by 1.75" deep. I would have either preferred a wider unit, or for this one to be only 3 compartments across.
These Mind Reader Cutlery Tray Drawer Organizers are infinitely superior to the old trays they replaced. I'll never buy plastic organizers again. Even though they hold the exact amount of silverware, these metal mesh trays are constructed in such a way that they take up less room in the drawer (the thick plastic trays had a bigger footprint). Since they come two to a pack and are probably the last trays I'll ever need, I think the price is more than fair. Recommended.






0 comments:
Post a Comment