
These are nice organizers! Turned our fridge from sad to glad.
Loved these. They were nice and compact and functioned just like I wanted. I especially like the egg holder, it's clear so you can see how many eggs you have left! Also, you can get rid of that nasty cardboard egg holder that doesn't protect your eggs very well. I like that you can also stack things on the egg holder :). The other organizers are great for all the different types of salad dressing, mustard, etc. that we have in the fridge!
So far - so good on these. Like keeping washed apples or oranges in one of the bins so they're ready and chilled whenever we want to eat. Love the egg holder too! Nice addition for being more organized in our fridge. The clear containers also make it easier to see items being stored. :)
These are the perfect answer to refrigerator storage! I have loved them! Why did I wait so long?
When my adult grandson came to visit he remarked how organized and easy it was to find things in the refrigerator!
I think I'll buy some as gifts for my daughters!
Love the look of these in my fridge. It has helped immensely with organization. We have a smaller fridge and the size works great! If you have lack of drawers and space in your fridge; these are perfect!

Feature Product
- STORAGE MADE SIMPLE: These bins are great for creating a clean and organized kitchen cabinet or pantry; Great for storing fresh fruit and vegetables, eggs, dry goods, canned goods, soups, food packets, seasonings, baking supplies, snack bags, boxed foods, soda pop bottles, sports and energy drinks; Maximize storage space in refrigerator, freezer, cabinets, cupboards, pantry shelves or inside drawers; Set includes 1 narrow bin, 1 wide bin, 1 egg holder, and 1 caddy; Pack of 4
- PORTABLE: Built-in, easy-grip side handles make it easy to transport from shelf to table or island; Take advantage of unused vertical space in your fridge - a lid lets you stack bins and food on egg carton without harming eggs; Organize all of your kitchen essentials and create handy go-to supply baskets to make organizing and everyday living a little easier; Store kitchen essentials: dish towels, candles, baking supplies, straws, and skewers; Great for busy families and professional organizers
- FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: The perfect for cabinet and pantry shelves; These versatile bins can also be used in other rooms of the home - use them in craft rooms, laundry/utility rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, offices, garages, toy rooms, and playrooms; These bins help you to get organized and stay that way; Light weight and easy to transport, these are great in apartments, condos, college dorm rooms, RVs and campers
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of durable BPA and Chlorine free shatter-resistant plastic; Food safe; Easy Care - clean with mild soap and water; Do not place in dishwasher
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Narrow Bin Measures 14.5" x 4" x 4" high; Wide Bin Measures 14.6" x 8" x 4" high; Egg Carton Bin Measures 14.75" x 6.25" x 3" high; Condiment Tote Caddy Measures 11.25" x 5.5" x 5" high
Description
mDesign Kitchen Storage Organizer Bins make it simple and easy to store and organize everything from dry food items, snacks, cereals and canned goods to arts and crafts, cleaning products, health and beauty items and more! Built-in handles make it easy to transport from shelf to table to counter. Open tops make it easy to see what is stashed inside bins and quickly grab what you need. A clear lid lets you see and stack eggs without breaking. Mix and match with other mDesign bins to create a custom storage solution for your home.
These were a great addition to my fridge in order to get things more "organized". I love them and get many compliments when people open my fridge. Great quality plastic, great for organizing and I highly recommend.
Love it! Pic says it all! We use one for sippy cups, one for lunch meats and cheese, one for the insane amount of coffee mates we have for some reason, and of course the egg one for eggs! Love that I can put things on TOP of my eggs, and they are safe!
I love anything that provides organization to my life. These are great, durable, and functional. I hope to get more.
I love using these in the fridge. I especially like the one for the eggs. They are made well.
Every time I open the fridge, I'm reminded of what a good idea this purchase was! Everything is so organized now and easy to find.






0 comments:
Post a Comment