
I got these for my under-sink cabinets because I don't have drawers and I want to keep everything off the sink counter.
Since it comes in a pack of 2, I put one for each cabinet.
My most used daily items all fit generously on both of them. The best thing was how my makeup brush holder fit in there. (byAlegory Acrylic Makeup Beauty Brush Organizer | 24 Space Cosmetic Storage (CLEAR)) on the bottom rack. I'll try to update this with a photo sometime.
Use these over the bathroom cabinet doors for storing extra razors, various tubes, and other bathroom products that get jumbled under the sink or clutter the medicine cabinet. The narrow hooks fit the cabinets perfectly without rattling or making the doors gap open.
These were really nice. Great quality. Unfortunately I had to return because they were too big for the bathroom doors I wanted them on. The size seemed like it would fit but the door wouldn’t shut. I found a different one that did fit.
Orderedthese for my kitchen but just a touch too big for clearing the door opening while trying to shut it but the fit perfectly in the main bathroom cabinet that has wider doors. Holds several bars of soap on the top and other larger bottles on the lower basket. Very pleased
Older cabinets will have to be drilled in. but I love them, now organized!!. Also had to provide my own screws/anchors, the provided screws/anchors were too long, and too large

Feature Product
- MAXIMIZE STORAGE SPACE: This Over-the-Cabinet Door Organizer basket is the perfect way to store cleaning supplies in one convenient place without sacrificing your storage space; Save valuable storage space in your cabinets and pantry with this handy organizer; Works inside or outside of cabinet doors; Set of 2
- 2 LEVEL STORAGE: This generously sized organizer features a large bottom basket that provides plenty of room to store taller bottles; The top shelf is great for keeping smaller items handy; Keep all of your cleaning supplies contained and your cabinets clutter free; Also use in laundry rooms, garages, utility rooms and more
- EASY INSTALLATION: No hardware or drilling required, arrives assembled and ready to hang; Fits over standard cabinet doors; Free up space in crowded kitchen cabinets and pantries by hanging over cabinet doors for instant storage; Versatile and easy to use, the organizer is perfect for adding storage to small spaces - use in homes, apartments, condos, dorm rooms, campers, and RVs to maximize storage space
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of strong steel wire with a durable rust-resistant finish; Foam lining on over door hooks protect against scratches and damage; Easy Care - Wipe clean with damp cloth
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Each Measures 11.5" x 5.3" x 16.9" high; Fits over interior cabinet doors up to .75" / 1.9cm thick
Description
Transform your under-sink and kitchen cabinets from cluttered and crowded to streamlined and organized with the Kitchen Cabinet Hanging Storage Organizer from mDesign. Each organizer hangs over cabinets doors for instant storage. The large bottom basket provides plenty of room to store window cleaner, dish soap, furniture polish, and more in one convenient place. A shallow top basket holds sponges, dishcloths, scouring pads, and more. Hang inside cabinets for discreet storage, or on the outside of doors to make grabbing what you need quick and easy.
Saves a Lot of storage area and makes finding frequently used cleaning supplies easy.
I really like these organizers. The screws were really unnecessary for us.
good construction easy use, fit on back of cabinet door and works well
I use this for my bathroom soap and supplies. It works great
Great product






0 comments:
Post a Comment