• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Sunday, December 22, 2019

mDesign Kitchen Sink Soap Dispenser Pump and Sponge Caddy Organizer for Kitchen Countertops -

December 22, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

mDesign Kitchen Sink Soap Dispenser Pump and Sponge Caddy Organizer for Kitchen Countertops - Metallic/Chrome

mDesign Kitchen Sink Soap Dispenser Pump and Sponge Caddy Organizer for Kitchen Countertops - Metallic/Chrome

This is one of the best quality soap dispensers for the price point - and actually beats other more expensive ones I've tried. I got the first one for my kitchen, and had a couple of different "bathroom" types...however, the ones I got for the bathroom both developed a nasty leak almost immediately, so I tried to find replacements...nothing worked. I was in the kitchen recently and realized that I had never had any such problems with my MDesign soap dispenser...so I looked it up and ordered another one to use in the bathroom (see pic). I was very happy to see that the same model was available! I just put the dispenser in the bathroom, which matches my brushed-silver faucets, etc., then I changed out the holder portion in the kitchen, which it didn't need, but since I had the extra. The quality of the second purchase is just as good as my first. Purchase with confidence!

Very nicely made. I have bought a few of these types and the soap dispenser is not seperate so over time they crack on the bottom but this one has the soap dispenser seperate so you can remove to fill it.

This is a really nice looking soap dispenser and sponge holder. I only gave it four stars because it seems to get water stains easily. However, it cleans nicely with a squirt of alcohol and a soft wipe.

Llego roto, aún así me gustó, pero me molesto no poder usar el dispensador de jabón

Looks great, I love that you don't have to set your sponge on the sink itself. It comes with the scrubber and comes with another area for your own personal sponge.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Soap pump holds up to 12 oz
  • Refillable soap dispenser; wide opening for easy refills!
  • Sponge holder prevents wet sponges and scrubbies from slipping into sinks
  • Made of steel with ceramic pump, plastic pump head and woven plastic accents
  • 7" x 3.5" x 8"

Description

The mDesign Soap Pump Caddy holds and dispenses your favorite liquid soap and has a convenient side compartment to hold a sponge or scrubby. The clear window allows you to view your soap level, while the sponge compartment has plenty of space for storage.



Dispenser tip broke off after only 32 day-and of course product is only eligible for return after 30 days! very disappointed with the quality but contacted the seller and they are sending a new dispenser. Happy to have a company that stands behind their products!

It looks great on my kitchen sink and it is easy to clean..

It's pretty and sturdy, but wish there was a hole for drainage. I have to tip this over every day to empty water so it doesn't build up.

Product arrived on time and as described. Thanks!

This product is great. Good quality and keeps sponges & soap bottle organized. Product received within 2 days. Highly recommend it

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment