
We use this for everything. The broom, mop, light weight vacuum, and duster in the slots. Because we put a small step ladder in the hooks that pull out we had to use larger Sheetrock anchors. But it works great and everything is centrally located in our mud room. I’m thinking about getting a second one. I can think of all kinds of things to hang on them.
Works well, but the hardware provided to mount to a wall is bad. Anchors bent instead of going into wall. Ended up having to use my own anchors. Other than that, holds cleaning tools well
Such a nice product! It holds my broom, mops and dusters tight (but easy to remove). I wish I would have ordered this long ago!
I really like the fact that it's simple and doesn't take up tons of space in my laundry room. It even has little hooks...yeah!
Nice and compact just what I needed. Handy pull out hooks, and good grip with easy release. No more brooms and mops tumbling under your feet
I was always tripping over my mop and broom in my tiny laundry room until I finally bought this! Such an easy way to make my house feel organized.

Feature Product
- The Multipurpose Wall Organizer can be used anywhere in the garage, garden, kitchen, laundry, offices, etc.
- 5 Roll and Grip
- 6 Hanging hooks
- Screws and Anchors included.
Description
Feature
- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- Easy installation with screws included.
- Fits most handle,with pull out hooks for hanging items.
- Rolling balls automatically adjust to each handle's thickness and grips it securely.
- Easy release by lifting the handle.
- Compact sizing and clean design.
- Simple and efficient mechanism.
- Can hold mop, Cleaning tools , Hardware tools, sports equipment, and/or Kitchen utensils (mop and brush are not included).
Material: ABS plastic
A little tricky to figure out which items work well for hanging. Some slid down, especially when I put them head down. I like the hooks, and it's great that you can tuck them up when not in use.
Great Wall mount! I was skeptical it wouldn’t hold everything without it being on a hook but it’s held everything including my heavy mop! Plus it has hooks just in case too! I love it
My daughter bought one and I knew I had to have it. Great product
Easy to install but for some reason it has a bad grip on brooms. Does what it is supposed to though.
Great organizer






0 comments:
Post a Comment