• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Thursday, December 5, 2019

InterDesign Clarity Plastic Expandable Drawer Organizer for Vanity, Bathroom, Kitchen, Desk Storage, Extends

December 05, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

InterDesign Clarity Plastic Expandable Drawer Organizer for Vanity, Bathroom, Kitchen, Desk Storage, Extends up to 18.5 Inches, Clear

InterDesign Clarity Plastic Expandable Drawer Organizer for Vanity, Bathroom, Kitchen, Desk Storage, Extends up to 18.5 Inches, Clear

PERFECT for my very deep bathroom drawer to help organize makeup and smaller items. I just wish they came in a couple of different depths so I could put things like my brush in them. I bought one of these and one of the US Acrylic Hanging Drawer Organizer to see which one would work the best for my needs, and it works out perfect to have both due to the different sizes of compartments between the two!! This one has a pebble ice-like embossed bottom, and I think the total clearness of the other one looks a little better (personal preference), but this one will most likely look better over time, with micro scratches from daily use being less evident. This one just sets on the edge of the drawer (as compared to the other that 'hooks' over the edge of the drawer), so the part that makes it expand slides around a bit with use and I have to stretch it back out to the max size the drawer will accommodate about once a month or so, though this doesn't bother me greatly. I've included pictures to help show how tall the lip of the tray is so you can see if it will work with your drawer, since that was a concern of mine I couldn't seem to remedy prior to risking the purchase. So glad I did, though!

This drawer organizer was perfect for my very shallow (1 1/2") desk drawer in my kitchen. It's durable, easy to clean and best of all adjustable. I ordered 2 to fill front to back. Compartments hold everything from a large scissors, pens and paperclips. The medium size will not however hold a regular size post-it note. All in all it worked out perfectly for my space.

These are my favorite drawer organizers. They fit perfectly in my narrow drawers, and then extend deep into the back of the drawer. They can hold a variety of things. It's perfect for my morning ritual items, separate compartments for my base, powder, lipsticks, eyeliner & mascara, eye shadow and deodorant. They are substantial, and not cheap. Will last for years and years and years. Started with something similar from Bed Bath & Beyond that didn't extend, and of course was more expensive. This sounds silly, but it is one of my favorite Amazon items in that it is so functional and has tremendously organized my morning routine, helping me to take minutes off the time it takes me to get ready for work. I love it!

This fits my narrow bathroom drawer quite well and holds a lot of stuff. I like that it pulls out to extend the length, but it doesn't stay pulled out very well, so I am kind of always tugging it back. Otherwise great, high quality and no problems.

This keeps my desk organized and less cluttered. I also love that you can extend it to fit into your desk and keep it from rattling around. Highly recommend this!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ORGANIZE YOUR HOME: Drawer organizers with multiple, different-sized compartments to store your makeup brushes, palettes, lipsticks, eyeliner, contact lenses, medication, pens, pencils, scissors, and other bathroom, office, and crafting supplies. Ideal for storing items on or in your counter, vanity, dresser, nightstand, or desk
  • DURABLE: Crafted with durable plastic for years of quality use
  • EXPANDABLE: Organizer expands to 18.5" long, ensuring a perfect fit in any drawer!
  • EASY VISIBILITY: Transparent durable plastic walls allow you to easily view box contents
  • IDEAL SIZE: Each organizer measures 11.25" x 7.75" x 1.25" when unextended to fit in any space

Description

The iDesign Clarity Adjustable Drawer Organizer offers customizable storage with a modern touch suitable for any space. These organizers have clean lines and transparent plastic construction, making it easy to see all of your belongings. Multiple compartments can be used for various make-up products and cosmetics, while the drawer expands to 18.5 inches long to make room for all necessities. Great for use on the vanity, counter, desk, or in drawers, the Clarity Expandable Drawer Organizers measure 11.25" x 7.75" x 1.25" when compact and 18.5" x 7.75" x 1.25" and help you keep all of your necessities neat and tidy. With iDesign by InterDesign, you can #LiveSimply every day.



I love this! Agree that some of the spaces are small, but I like the space it provides. I've had a hard time finding one that will fit in my makeup drawer, but this is just the right height! Nice quality too; not super thin.

These plastic organizers are great. I bought two to put in very shallow vanity drawers. I am able to put two in each drawer, so I ordered two more. It's a huge plus that they are expandable so you can maximize your space. A worth while purchase and I'm sure they will last a lifetime.

Works well and I like that it can expand horizontally to fill a larger drawer space, this gives you larger slots to hold items. A very good way to keep a junk drawer organized that has cables, flashlight, batteries and other knick knack items.

Love that everything stays in its place.

We just redid our master bathroom. The new vanity has oddly shaped drawers - long and narrow, and incredibly shallow. This product is the ONLY item I've found at ANY price point that fits. And the fit is PERFECT!!! What a terrific find! I came back and bought enough for all the drawers.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment