• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Handy Laundry Organizer, Adjustable Dividers to Fit Snugly Into Any Kitchen Drawer,

December 19, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Handy Laundry Organizer, Adjustable Dividers to Fit Snugly Into Any Kitchen Drawer, Natural

Handy Laundry Organizer, Adjustable Dividers to Fit Snugly Into Any Kitchen Drawer, Natural

After seeing some reviews questioning the durability and "craftsmanship" of this organizer, I was very hesitant to make the purchase. However, my silverware drawer has been in disarray for 5 months since I moved into my new house. I decided to trust all the positive reviews and bought one for myself. Here are my thoughts:
- It came in perfect condition. Not a scratch on it.
- It easily adjusts width wise to the size of your drawer. I was happy to find that my drawer was large enough to expand it all the way out.
- The compartment depths are perfect. I was able to get about 20 forks into one slot.
- I like the variety of sizes. They easily accommodate all the different kitchen utensils that I have in my house including some large professional cutting knives.

My only issue is that the sorter does not stay locked in when you expand it out. If you have no utensils in it and push the drawer too hard, it may wiggle a bit.

Overall, I never thought I would be so happy about a drawer organizer that I wrote a review about it.

Great fit and finish - walls, base and side extensions are clean and move well. It's nice to have adjustable sides not only for universal fitment but also to customize the size of those spaces on the left and right. For those who use chopsticks, note that they will NOT fit in the smaller spaces (3 vertical and 1 horizontal in middle section), however they will fit in either side wings or very well in the top horizontal space. We get compliments on this all the time - I wish they made a similar for larger items like spatulas and ladles.

Tip 1: You can also use this with the extensions on top and bottom! Of course! :)

Tip2: Use some rubber feet or a pad underneath to prevent it from shifting. Even with heavy cutlery it still has a tendency to creep over time. You can also use a small block in the excess space too.

I purchased this one and a different brand at the same time for 2 of my kitchen drawers. Both of the organizers have similar compartments but this one was a few dollars less. I took away one star as this one is a lot less sturdy than the other one. It seems to be coming apart along the top/bottom where it expands. Of course, once you get it into your drawer, you can't really see that. This one is also a bit shallower. For me, the other one is preferable. This one is probably a better fit for most drawers. I measured my drawers before purchasing and found both to be a good fit. However, I didn't take into consideration the screws that held my handles on and panicked briefly. Once I completely removed the drawer, I was able to fit the other in - just barely. This one provides a bit of wiggle room on all sides.

This is the quickest I have ever reviewed a product! I love this product already. I can't tell if it's real bamboo or not but I take their word on it. It looks beautiful. My drawer is about 15 1/2" and I am able to only extend one side of it which is fine. If your drawer is wider than mine yours will be even wider. Plenty of room and great, smooth quality. I really would like to buy another one but I don't have any more drawers!!

I think this thing is super nice and sleek and makes any kitchen drawer seem elegant. I gave this to my brother and he seemed to like it very much, the expanding function makes it amazing, even if the drawer does not have much space to be expanding, this is worth it because it will not be sliding in the drawer when it moves. And since most drawers are already wooden or wooden colored, this makes it seem like it is a part of the drawer itself. I think its really pretty so I love it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Eight compartment drawer organizer with that has generous capacity for flatware storage
  • The kitchen drawer organizer insert also has 2 sides that expand for custom fit storage space
  • Drawer Dividers make it useful for flatware, cutlery, utensils or other home areas in need of drawer organizing
  • The organizer is made of attractive bamboo wood that is easy to wipe clean with soap and water
  • The dimensions for the utensil organizer tray are 18" long x 19" wide x 2" high.

Description

The drawer organizer allows you to optimize your drawer space while also getting control over the usual kitchen drawer clutter. With our kitchen drawer organizer and expandable flatware storage compartments, you’ll always be able to safely put your hands on what you need. Our drawer organizer is built from sturdy, 100 percent bamboo. Drawer dividers make up the 8 storage compartments : 2 extra-long slots; 4 slots for cutlery and flatware; and as an extra bonus, 2 adjustable slots (18” long and up to 3.5” wide) for those oversized serving and cooking utensils, as well as smaller items that tend to get lost in drawers. It can also be used in other areas of the home that need organizing, like your desk, bathroom (great for cosmetics and hair supplies), workshop, craft supplies, and even to hold kids’ art and school supplies. No matter where you choose to use it, our bamboo drawer organizer can easily be adjusted to fit your storage needs. Further, the non-toxic wood is sturdy and easy to wipe clean with soap and water. The utensil tray dimensions are 18” long x 19” wide x 2” high.



Measure your own drawers carefully before purchasing. I thought I measured mine correctly, but when the item arrived, I realized I'd have to turn it 90 degrees to fit. I'm using it in the open position, and I have to adjust it and pull it fully open about every week or so as it doesn't stay snugly in the open position, but that's okay.
It came with some warps in the coating and a chip in the wood, but it's nothing I can't live with.

Bought a house about 18 months ago and we're trying to do little improvements and this one just made my heart sing. Such a simple thing that makes opening the drawers so much nicer. I inherited a custom kitchen so I needed something that was expandable. I ordered enough for all my drawers and even though it's a hidden improvement it makes me happy.

Good design, but can be tough to clean (most similar items are hard to as well though). The two outside pieces allow this item to fit multiple sized drawers. I have very narrow drawers and this product still fit! One thing I will say though is that items placed in the rear slot can be though to reach if your drawers do not come out very far.

Spent some time choosing between all sorts of drawer organizer and ended up with this one. So far I feel great about it! The surface is smooth, with polish on it. It's super easy to clean and dries quickly. The best part I love about it is that the organizer fits right into the drawer because it could extend as wide as 19''.

Great finish and fit in my standard kitchen drawers. The sides slide out well. It is nice to have the option of sliding them in if I need more drawer space. Chopsticks fit in the side slots perfectly. We have bought several of these to keep our kitchen organization consistent.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment