• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Gourmet Basics by Mikasa 5201553 Loop and Lattice 2-Tier Metal Rectangular Fruit Storage Basket, 14-Inch,

December 18, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Gourmet Basics by Mikasa 5201553 Loop and Lattice 2-Tier Metal Rectangular Fruit Storage Basket, 14-Inch, Antique Black

Gourmet Basics by Mikasa 5201553 Loop and Lattice 2-Tier Metal Rectangular Fruit Storage Basket, 14-Inch, Antique Black

Love, love, love it! Solved our problem and added some height to our island. To the other picture posted, I truly believe that was a shipping issue as this thing is pretty sturdy. I've got it loaded down, as you can see, and it can handle more. Would not hesitate to purchase again. Love the color also.

I like that it was big, as I wanted to put fruit and breads in it. It is even bigger than I pictured! The bottom basket can easily hold 2 full size loaves of bread. But it looks nice, and seems durable. I’m happy.

Very nice size and pretty metal work. I really like it however, one of the four sides of the bottom is bent-curved in. All other sides are perfectly straight. I tried to bend it back but it is super sturdy and wouldn’t budge. I may get my husband to try. Keeping it as it is the perfect size for my potato’s and onions.
Update: he tried to bent it but will not budge. That’s okay. Like it anyway.

The bottom section would hold about 10 lbs of potatoes and the top 5 lbs. it’s that sturdy.

I am more than pleased with this Mikasa 2-tier fruit/veg storage basket. It seems to be very well made, seems sturdy and is very roomy. The bottom basket easily accommodates 10 lbs of potatoes as shown in the photos, and the top basket easily handles the weight of 2 pineapples. I may spring for a second one.

Very nice basket. We're currently using it to store our tomatoes, peppers (in the top), and cucumbers (in the bottom basket) that we are picking daily from our garden. Love that it gets them off the counter since they were really starting to multiply.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HANDCRAFTED: Made from heavy-gauge, carbon structured steel with a BPA-free, food-safe powder coating for long-lasting beauty, even under rigorous use; features an oil-rubbed bronze finish for an antiqued feel.
  • MULTI-FUCTIONAL: Perfect solution for home storage, use in the kitchen, bathroom, family room, garage, pantry and more!
  • LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY: The double basket system provides generous storage space; accommodates dozens of pieces of produce and easily handles weight when fully loaded
  • MULTI-FUCTIONAL: Perfect solution for home storage, to accommodate various item sizes; use in the kitchen, bathroom, family room, garage, pantry and more!
  • MEASUREMENTS: This 2-tier basket measures 14.25-inches long by 12-inches wide by 14-inch high; will fit under most standard sized kitchen cabinets

Description

From Gourmet Basics by Mikasa collection. This loop lattice 2 tier rectangular basket is a perfect catch-all, as well as a decorative accent for your kitchen counter. Handcrafted from carbon structured steel for long-lasting beauty even under rigorous use. The basket features an attractive loop design that will complement any decor. To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth. Measures 14 inches high x 12 inches wide.



Easy Peasy....
We have always had boxes of snacks in the pantry. With this basket I just fill it with snack items and everyone can easily grab what they want without tearing into boxes. I have another one just for fruits and veggies. Awesome purchase.

This is really great! Of much heavier construction than I expected and the baskets are larger than I pictured. I am very very pleased and can see this lasting and being used for many years.

I was expecting something "walmartlike" flimsy wobble item like they all make now but i was surprised how durable and stead and quality the product is And its bigger then it look on the picture i wish they make smaller item too

Wow! This thing is very sturdy and tall! I love it! It can fit two regular sized loafs of bread at the bottom and lots of fruit at the top. Definitely well-worth the money!

Arrived as pictured, very pleased. Holds a lot of produce, very well made, lots of compliments.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment