
Great quality. When I first opened I was concerned the slots would be too shallow to fit my 12 pieces of flatware in each slot but they were wide enough to accommodate them and fit great Love the expandable side so that I can fit extra items
Product arrived as advertised. It's attractive, configurable, and has worn well so far. As with anything with interior 90 degree corners, they're more difficult to clean; but honestly, if your really want to give it a thorough cleaning you're going to empty it out and invert it to shake out dust etc. It's a good buy.
a uniqe divider with adjustable side drawere to help you fit it into most drawers. I gave it as a gift but the recipiant llikes it very much.
I only have two drawers this would fit in. They are expandable, but they are LARGE. I was really thinking they would fit in typical kitchen drawers to use for my flatware. These are more like for larger cooking untensils.
We put it in one of our drawers without measuring anything since this is expandable. It's not only expandable but looks great and is made of good quality as compared to some other available online.

Feature Product
- DURABILITY -Made out of Durable Bamboo to ensure a long lasting durability.
- EXPANDABLE - Opens up to 8 compartments. Allows more room for organizing your silverwares
- VERSATILE - Can be used not just for silverware but for other items as well. Easily organize all your stuff.
- STYLISH - Classy and natural style adds style and elegance to any room. Make your room stand out in the crowd.
- Dimensions Closed- 17.75 x 13.58 x 1.7 in (L x W x H), Open 19.3 x 17.13 x 1.7
Description
Keep your utensils in order and your kitchen neat and clean with the Intriom Bamboo Expandable Cutlery Tray! This particular tray is designed with an expandable feature that opens into a total of 8 compartments. It can also function as an organizer for other small accessories or office and school supplies like pens, highlighters, paper clips, and others. With its multiple purposes and its classy and natural design, it could easily fit into anywhere around your home and keep each area from looking cluttered.
Beautifuly made. Very nice. Well worth the money. They sell similar ones for much more at big box stores.
This product fits my silverware drawer perfectly because of the expansion. It is well made and does the job! Great product. The only thing I didn't think about before purchasing was the depth of the drawers once expanded. The middle ones are bit shallower which was not a problem for me but might be for others. Love this product and will use for years to come.
Very sturdy, good looking, came well wrapped. I wish the slats were moveable - I could have used 2 smaller sections made up of one of these. It's a bit larger than I expected, but that's my own fault for not measuring. I am pleased with this, though, and would order again.
It broke when I slightly dropped it in the drawer, very light duty where it slides in and out.I got my size and glued it into one solid tray.I am happy with it after that.
Just received this and love the expandable option just wish it expanded by height






0 comments:
Post a Comment