• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Evelots Kitchen Shelves, Cabinet Organization Mini Storage Shelf, White,Set of

December 19, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Evelots Kitchen Shelves, Cabinet Organization Mini Storage Shelf, White,Set of 2

Evelots Kitchen Shelves, Cabinet Organization Mini Storage Shelf, White,Set of 2

Very happy with these. I covered the shelves with liners so the small items wouldn't tip over. I searched for the other type , but this was all that was available. It gave me much needed organized space and then some in the bathroom cabinet. I had to overlap the shelves together to get exact fit as they were together 1/2 inch longer than i needed. They still leveled out after I got them in. 2 rubber foot covers were missing when arrived. The packaging and handling I guess. The legs were sticking out of the plastic wrap, however i checked the box for the tips but they weren't there. I didn't need them anyway. One leg was slightly shorter than the others on one shelf piece, but since i overlapped them together it wasn't an issue. Space and time are precious. Organizing small stuff is so much easier and efficient.

These are great little shelves to keep your cabinets organized. I used them in the bathroom cupboard and originally planned on storing bottles (I.e. hairspray, perfume, lotion, etc.) on top. However the edge of the bottles kept falling in between the spaces on top. I just did a little rearranging, and it works great for towels and washrags now. I would get them again! They don't slide around when my kids are trying to get something out of the cupboard - and that was important to me!

Does the job but smaller than I thought but that was my fault for not checking sizes

Simple design goes well with anything; these little racks are better bang for your buck because at $10 you can get two for the price of only one at certain other stores. These are precisely what I needed and they have helped my pantry and cabinets be more organized

I used them to put another layer on the bookshelf-turned-shoe-rack. I knew it was small, but didnt expect it to be too small. The height was perfect but the depth was just not enough for shoes except if you have small feet. The material feels durable. I gave it 4 stars because it doesn't seem to be worth 10usd even for 2.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This set of 2 helper shelves will double your space! Versatile shelves hold food, dishes, small appliances, pantry staples, toiletries, cleaning products, or anything you need to store in a small space. Perfect for maximizing storage and organizing in kitchen cupboards, pantries, bathroom cabinets, closets, countertops, under a sink, or anywhere you need extra room.
  • Simply place shelves where needed, no installation or hardware required. When it's time for a new arrangement, shelves can be moved or removed with no damage to original cabinets or cupboards.
  • Made of steel with a white PR coating that cleans easily and won't rust or scratch delicate items, these shelves will be around for the long haul. Plastic feet keep shelves in place and won't scratch surface underneath. Features a lightweight design for easy maneuverability and a tasteful, classic finish that matches any decor.
  • FITS IN MOST SPACES! Choice of Single shelf or set of two shelves; each measures approximately 10.75 inches length x 5.25 inches width x 5.25 inches height.
  • Trusted vendor from Vermont. For years Evelots has provided unique products with a 30 day easy return policy, and 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Description

Double your kitchen, bath, or closet storage space! Versatile shelves hold food, dishes, small appliances, pantry staples, cans, toiletries, cleaning products, or anything you need to store in a small space. Perfect for maximizing storage and organizing in kitchen cupboards, pantries, bathroom cabinets, closets, countertops, under a sink, or anywhere you need extra room. Simply place shelves where needed, no installation or hardware required. When it's time for a new arrangement, shelves can be moved or removed with no damage to original cabinets or cupboards. Sturdy and durable shelves are made of steel with a black PR coating that cleans easily and won't rust or scratch delicate items -- these shelves will be around for the long haul. Plastic feet keep shelves in place and won't scratch surface underneath. Features a lightweight design for easy maneuverability and a tasteful, classic finish that matches any decor. Choice of single or set of 2 shelves; each measures approximately 10.75 inches length x 5.25 inches width x 5.25 inches height.

*Evelots is a brand of Green Mountain Imports, LLC and is exclusively distributed by Green Mountain Imports.*Evelots has more than 500 products to offer. Please don't forget to visit our Amazon store. For International Shipments: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the listed price and are the buyer's responsibility.



This is a great item for organizing a pantry. The only problem is that the legs are a little bit flimsy but, overall, a great product.

Great way to increase storage space in upright freezer. I've also used these in the pantry to stack cans both under and on them.

These little things are a space-saving life saver! I live in a very small apartment and being able to neatly stack things allows me to "fit" into my space more comfortably.

perfect for inside kitchen shelves.

These are sturdy and well built.
They fit nicely in my medicine cabinet and are a nice height to optimize space.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment