• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, December 14, 2019

BINO 9-Inch Lazy Susan Turntable Spice Organizer, White - Plastic Rotating Tray For Kitchen Pantry,

December 14, 2019 // by Admin // No comments

BINO 9-Inch Lazy Susan Turntable Spice Organizer, White - Plastic Rotating Tray For Kitchen Pantry, Refrigerator, Freezer, Cabinet, and Countertops

BINO 9-Inch Lazy Susan Turntable Spice Organizer, White - Plastic Rotating Tray For Kitchen Pantry, Refrigerator, Freezer, Cabinet, and Countertops

I used these inside my small medicine cabinets beside my sink in the bathroom, to hold my beauty products. I have cabinets built into the vanity in my bathroom, and they are 12x12 inches wide/deep, with several shelves making each shelf about 12 inches high. These organizers hold all my beauty products and they spin around so I can access all the different items without reaching past a huge mess. I highly recommend these for organizing beauty products inside a vanity cabinet!

I'm trying to minimize the clutter and start getting organized, especially in the kitchen and this little turntable fits perfectly in the corner of my baking cabinet to hold my extracts and flavorings. Being clear its easy to find what I need quickly. Reasonably priced and small enought that I can add another for spices. Pleased with my purchase.

This product certainly makes finding spices much easier

This product came as described, on time and well packaged. I rearranged my spice cabinet and replaced my old flat turntable spice holder. Now I have more space in my cabinet for other things and most importantly... the spice bottles stay upright! You'd think someone would have thought of this years ago! Very happy and want another! Thank you!!!:)

These are really good for organization, and I really like the price! I like having a little border around the turntable which is nice, I also like that they are clear. They rotate fine, and you can use them anywhere. I think if you want a good turntable for the price, this is the place to buy. Will buy again, highly recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MAXIMIZE SPACE: Pantry or countertop turntable - perfect for high shelves and deep cabinets - maximizes cabinet space and keeps kitchen organized and tidy
  • VISIBLE & ACCESSIBLE: Products are easy to see and reach. Rimmed turntable edge prevents falling. Non-skid surface on turntables is molded into the platforms for durability
  • SMOOTH ROTATION: Turntable rotates 360 degrees effortlessly - features easy-glide durable ball bearings. Non-slip rubber feet protect all surfaces
  • MULTI-PURPOSE: Perfect for spices in the pantry, jars in the refrigerator, your craft or hobby room, bathroom cabinets, or even cosmetics on the vanity.
  • STRONG & STURDY: Tray measures 9.7" L x 9.7" W x 1.3" H

Description

Putting a new spin on organization, BINO's array of convenient and useful Turntables provides organized, easy-access to hard-to-reach items. Turntables are outfitted with a Non-Skid liner, ensuring that items stay in place while spinning. They can be used in a variety of spaces, including on countertops, in cabinets, in the refrigerator or under the sink. Available many versatile sizes



I ordered three of these lazy susans. I have one in the linen closet, one in the refrigerator and one in the food panty. Love the deep sides that keep everything contained. Love that it is clear so I can see what is inside. Three is not enough. I will be ordering more.

I purchased this for my desk. I have odds and ends I like at my disposal that began to look cluttered. This is the perfect size! The high sides keep everything contained and the clear material fits right in with my other desk items.

This is my third one! I love the high sides which hold the contents very well. I would love to buy a couple more, but the price increased by $2, which was disappointing. I'll be looking for a better price elsewhere.

I have nothing negative to say..it's what I expected regarding quality..look of it & functionality..it was a little bigger than what I thought would be but that's my fault I didn't look at dimensions.

Great product! I use it to organize my makeup counter items.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment