Single Layer Dish Plate Storage Organizer Transparent Antibacterial Vertical Dish Rack Creative Kitchen Rack Space-Saving

Very perfect and good but unfortunately a bit so small of big Plate
Product is OK but tracking dont work. I see that product "left country of origin warehouse", but product already came to me. It came 10 days before the deadline. 10+ stars
useful
Quality is not bad. Though one of them doesn't fit the legs. But they're too small. From my point of view they don't serve to save space. If you stack them between one and the other at the most, they come in between 3 and 4 dishes no more. It didn't do me any good.
I ordered this product again and I am perfectly satisfied. I can finally store the inside of my closets. Really great practice. The shipment was also quite fast. I highly recommend this shop + + + + + + + +
Store Name: Manbo life Store
Rating: 4.6 / 5.0

Spesification
Description








Thanks for the good service.
Super very to peace
as expected
Everything ok
good product
Package Detail
- Unit Type:piece
- Package Weight:0.16kg (0.35lb.)
- Package Size:29cm x 23cm x 11cm (11.42in x 9.06in x 4.33in)






0 comments:
Post a Comment