• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Airtight Pantry Storage Container Set of 12 + 18 Labels & Chalk Marker - Strong Heavy Duty Plastic - BPA Free

December 24, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Airtight Pantry Storage Container Set of 12 + 18 Labels & Chalk Marker - Strong Heavy Duty Plastic - BPA Free - Airtight Food Storage Clear Plastic with Black Interchangeable Easy Lock Lids

Airtight Pantry Storage Container Set of 12 + 18 Labels & Chalk Marker - Strong Heavy Duty Plastic - BPA Free - Airtight Food Storage Clear Plastic with Black Interchangeable Easy Lock Lids

All in all, I really like these storage containers. They are attractive on my countertop & because they are similar in dimensions except for height, you can easily arrange & rearrange them to suit your needs. In my case, I needed to leave a space clear to reach the garbage disposal switch, so you can see in the photo how I did that.

Also I like that there are multiple ones of each size versus other sets that might have only one of this size, two of that size, three of the other size. That might work for some people, but these sizes work better for what I'm trying to do. The tops are also all the same size, so they can fit on the tallest or the shortest container (or the medium height one for that matter).

I did read in other reviews that water can get trapped in the tops when you wash them, and that would drive me crazy. So I just washed the containers themselves and wiped off the tops with a wet (little bit soapy) cloth before letting them air dry completely since I'm using them for all dried goods.

The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because one was busted on arrival (as you can see in the photo). Of course, it was the 11th of 12 that I was unpacking, so I wasn't going to repack the whole thing to return it to try again since I was anxious to put them to use as I'm embarking on a whole foods diet & want my healthy grains, etc. to be in eyesight & easy to access. So I figured, I'll contact the company to see if they have single replacements to send out. If not, I'll just live without one of the mini-sized containers.

Decided to reorganize my kitchen cabinets. Much prefer the larger sizes, but, I love these containers. Was able to consolidate most items in my cabinets, getting rid of boxes has been a great space saver as my kitchen is very small. I ended up ordering multiple sets and sharing them with my daughter in law. Can get a bit pricey, but I feel it's worth the expense.

This set completes the dry food containers for my pantry. With seven children I need complete organization of dry goods to save space and these do just that

I am using them for my kids snacks and spaghetti. Since I received them the lids made a raddleling sound and sent a message to the seller but still no response. Now a few lids the handle is broken. I have not dropped them to think that's why this is happening. Other than that I did like the product and they look really nice.

These look beautiful in our pantry. They are versatile & work for so many things. They are on the smaller side when considering an airtight container for flour, sugar etc


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Keep your food dry and safe with The SESENO Plastic Food Storage Containers
  • Airtight easy lock lids to seal the container firmly and protect your food from pests, as well as moisture and air oxidization.
  • Made of high-quality food grade plastic, BPA-Free, non-toxic and safe from any harmful materials.
  • Suitable for Beans, Flour, Sugar, Coffee, Rice, Nuts, Snacks, Pet Food & More
  • Set Included: 2 Tall Container, 2 Medium Container, 4 Small Containers, And 4 Mini Containers. Plus Bonus 18 Large Labels & Liquid Chalk Marker

Description

KEEP YOUR FOOD FRESHER with the SESENO 12 Piece Set Plastic Storage Container
Made of high-quality food grade plastic, BPA-Free, non-toxic and safe from any harmful materials. Suitable for Beans, Flour, Sugar, Coffee, Rice, Nuts, Snacks, Pet Food &

Set Included:
2 Tall Container (8 cups /1.9 liters)
2 Medium Container (6 cups / 1.3 liters)
4 Small Containers (3.6 cups / 0.8 liter)
4 Mini Container (1.4 cups / 0.5 liter)

PRODUCT FEATURES
Airtight, Watertight, Leak Proof
Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe, Microwave Safe (Remove Lid)
Stackable Design
Non-Slip Lids
BPA Free
Reusable and Durable



Suggestion: Place labels near top, so you can see label with ease.

Very happy !
Order came broken , got a replacement in couple of days.
Great product

I really like the fact that they are clear all the lids fit all containers it doesn't matter if it's small or tall so that makes it easier plus they look very nice in my pantry. Useful great price and convenient they stack up nicely as well. I can not recommend those enough. Great find for my home.

i am not happy with the suctioning of the lids i sometimes have to adjust the seal, but i love the look and beings able to have the labels so i have the freedom to change things based on my needs

these are the best canisters i have ever bought. They fit everything that i need. Stackable. these are so great easy to open but stays air tight. one more plus they look great. Stop and buy these

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment