
These are amazingly sturdy even with 3 large bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash as seen in the picture. The wall surface in my shower is very textured and I was afraid these would not allow a good adhesion, but I was wrong. I scrubbed the wall with a magic eraser beforehand to ensure a clean surface. Love these shelves and ordering more for my children's shower!
These are great shelves. They even gave an extra sticker plate with the package. Easy to put up and seem to very sturdy. Easy to install and are capable of holding up many bottles of shampoo or hairspray or whatever you need with no problem. I didn't believe it would stay up, but it has. And it looks great. They're a lot stronger than I thought they'd be, too. I'm so happy I bought this.
Good. Very nice!
Especially love how it's no drilling. The pieces of hooks are very strong to hold.
As with any home project, follow the instructions, plan well, Check and recheck before you remove the adhesive cover. I used a pencil to mark the line in retrospect I would suggest using masking tape make sure the tape is straight and level. I then pulled the corner of the backing only about 3 inches at a 45-degree angle I made sure the top was very straight on the line I drew. I made sure the air bubbles were all gone only then did I pull another inch or so of the backing confirming that again there were no air bubbles, I continued until all the backing was removed. As instructed I hung the shelf and waited the 10 hours before placing any weight so far excellent results.

Feature Product
- 【Quick Installation & Damage Free】- No drilling and damage to wall and requires no additional tools. Just peel off cover and install. Powerful transparent adhesive provide strong bearing and capacity, ensuring stick the wall firmly.
- 【Flexible Structure & Detachable Design】- The shelf can be dismantled and adjusted according to your needs. It can be recycled and reuse after you take it from adhesive hooks.
- 【SUS 304 Stainless Steel】- Premium-grade SUS 304 stainless steel, waterproof and rust protection, ensuring beauty, quality and longevity. Unique transparent adhesive with 3 hooks offering strong bearing capacity.
- 【Neat and Tidy & 2 Pack】- Decorated your kitchen or bathroom with our shelf , keep your kitchen or bathroom organised and clean. Large capacity for holding shampoo, conditioner or spice bottle, etc, meet your different demands. Ideal for bathrooms, guest bathrooms and powder rooms etc.Please note the adhesive is not reusable.
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED & What You Get】- 2 x Bathroom Shelves , 3 x Adhesives, 1 x User Manual, Our worry-free 12-month warranty, and equally as important - friendly customer service until you smile.TOTALLY RISK FREE. So why not give it a try?
Description
TESOT Trustworthy Metal Products Brand for Your Home!
TESOT Adhesive Bathroom Shelf, also can be used as a shower caddy, kitchen spice rack and organizer!
No drilling, rustproof and detachable!
Size:
Adhesive: 11.81 x 2.75 inches
Shelf: 13.39 x 4.33 x 2.36 inches
What's In the Box:
2 x Bathroom Shelves
3 x Adhesives
1 x User Manual
1. Clean surface where need to be installed.
2. Tear off back cover, then apply adhesive on cleaned surface.
3. Hang the storage shelf on hooks.
For Optimal Use:
1. Use the product 24 hours later after installation.
2. If you need to tear off adhesive, please use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive then tear it off.
3. ONLY stick the adhesive on smooth hard surfaces. Please DON'T stick adhesive on painted walls or wallpapers as it will take off your paint or wallpapers.
4. Please note adhesive is not reusable.
Brand Story
We design tools that help people become more efficient at home.
Day to day life has room for improvement. That's the basic thinking behind TESOT. Many activities in our daily routine are so basic that we take them for granted. Through innovation and new technologies, we find ways to streamline these simple tasks. We call our products tools for efficient living.
If you buy this in store, it is ine for the price of these two. Also, I'm not sure if I could find this locally. To put it on, it seems very adhesive so I had to be very careful with placement. There are specific directions about the surface that you need to put it on to be successful, but it seems to be adhering fine without being on the recommended surface. It also needs ten hours for the adhesive to set. An extra adhesive strip was sent as well which I'm assuming is in case of putting it in the wrong place. All in all, for the price, this is a sturdy deal.
The installation was super easy just follow the instructions inside. I put it inside of my under sink cabinet (the inside panel of the door) for easy access for my make up stuff, because I don’t want want to show the hook for the regular hanging style. It seen pretty sturdy so far, the adhesive piece is almost just as big as the shelf itself, I think that’s why it would stay sticky. Love it so far.
I decided to try these shelves after reading reviews. I've tried other stick on shelves before and have been disappointed every time. My shower is not a flat surface and I wasn't sure the shelves would stick properly. I followed the instructions for installation and was pleasantly surprised. The shelves were firmly stuck to the shower wall and hold all my large bottles with no give. I ended up buying more shelves for my sister.
I don’t use it in the bathroom but in kitchen and I found its perfect match and organized my cooking area. Very stable and easy to stick on the wall don’t have to make holes ! I love this product !
I give these shelves 5 out of 5 stars – They are sturdy, easy to apply, attractive and well-priced. I just moved into a new place with way less storage space than my old place. So storage has been a real challenge to say the least. So, I thought I would add some storage with shelves. Since I wasn’t 100% sure how they would work I ordered a 2 pack to try them out. I received them on Saturday and installed them in the bathroom on Sunday morning and after the suggested 10+ hours before use I waited 12 and then loaded them up with stuff I had scattered all over the place. They look amazing and were super simple to install. I’m so pleased with the product I just ordered 2 more and looking forward to getting my kitchen organized!






0 comments:
Post a Comment