Foldable Organizer Cupboard Storage Shelf Refrigerator Rack House Dish Holders Plastic Sink Drain Rack Desk Kitchen Accessories

good product and fast
In good condition. I see it a little expensive for what it is.
I really love the item. It is really what has shown in the picture. And it fits well to our cupboards in the kitchen. I also received this earlier than expected.
Arrive super fast and very well, makes your function perfect, recommended 100%
It's what peraba is.
Store Name: ACEBON Kitchenware Store
Rating: 4.8 / 5.0

Spesification
Description
Foldable Organizer Cupboard Storage Shelf Refrigerator Rack House Dish Holders Plastic Sink Drain Rack Desk Kitchen Accessories
Material:Plastic Size:25x17.5x9cm Weight:115g Quanity:1pc








The plastic looks tough.
Funny thing. All ok. the legs are unfolded and folded.
Fast shipping. The product corresponds to the description. A very convenient thing for organizing space on the shelves. Thanks to the seller. I recommend the store ..
Very small.
It's a little small, plus it doesn't look too tough, you'll have to see how it goes with use
Package Detail
- Unit Type:piece
- Package Weight:0.135kg (0.30lb.)
- Package Size:20cm x 20cm x 20cm (7.87in x 7.87in x 7.87in)














0 comments:
Post a Comment