• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Sunday, December 22, 2019

2018 Christmas Decorations For Home 50Pcs/Lot Natural Wood Christmas Ornaments Reindeer Tree Snowflake Bell 3.8cm Navidad

December 22, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

2018 Christmas Decorations For Home 50Pcs/Lot Natural Wood Christmas Ornaments Reindeer Tree Snowflake Bell 3.8cm Navidad

2018 Christmas Decorations For Home 50Pcs/Lot Natural Wood Christmas Ornaments Reindeer Tree Snowflake Bell 3.8cm Navidad

Ok

ok

Tiny but cute)

they are so small...

ok


Store Name: FRANCE WISPUN INTERNATIONAL ENTERPRISE LIMITED

Rating: 4.5 / 5.0

Get it Now

Spesification

  • Brand Name: WEISIPU
  • christmas decorations for home: christmas
  • christmas tree decorations: home decoration accessories
  • christmas gift: christmas tree
  • christmas decorations: organizer
  • christmas decor: navidad 2018

  • Description


    ok

    Good.

    Very small, walked very long.

    The product is smaller than it was written in the description, no one of these decoration has 3.8 cm. The delivery was longer than 60 days protection period. I ordered it in October and I wrote a message to the seller immediately after the purchase about quick shipment because I was very important to me to receive it before the Christmas time but I received it after Christmas. I'm really disappointed and I don't recommend this store.


    Package Detail

    • Unit Type:lot (50 pieces/lot)
    • Package Weight:0.025kg (0.06lb.)
    • Package Size:10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 3.94in)


    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment