• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Sunday, December 15, 2019

2 Pack - SimpleHouseware Kitchen Cabinet Pantry and Bakeware Organizer Rack Holder,

December 15, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

2 Pack - SimpleHouseware Kitchen Cabinet Pantry and Bakeware Organizer Rack Holder, Silver

2 Pack - SimpleHouseware Kitchen Cabinet Pantry and Bakeware Organizer Rack Holder, Silver

These hold a ton! The pic shows 3 square baking pans, 6 cutting boards, and 9 cookie sheets! Not only are they great for organizing, but they are sturdy and have a little weight to them. Not a cheap version! Great for my tiny cabinets, but would work to organize large ones too.

I don't know what took me so long to purchase something like this, but what a difference it makes! I live in an older home with less-than-modern cabinets and my options are a bit limited in terms of where I can store pots, pans and lids. The most convenient place is in a cabinet that is split in two by a shelf, so I have to stack the pots and pans on one level, and I had the lids all laying in a big pile, mixed in with cutting boards on the bottom. Every time you needed something, it all pretty much fell out. These organizers aren't super tall, and they're perfect for the space I have to work with. My lids and cutting boards are neatly standing, I can reach any one of them without pulling all the rest out, and this opened up room for some other things to be stored in the same cabinet. A+

Just what I needed for cutting boards, cookie sheets, etc. in the pantry.

This product is perfect for its intended use. We just moved and I don’t have vertical cabinet space for things like cookie sheets, cutting boards, and muffin tins. I stacked them in this cupboard but knew I needed something to better organize them. These two racks seem durable and organized the space very well.

I love these racks. Have always had cutting boards standing up on the counter next to my refrigerator - and they always kept falling down. Not any more. They don't take up a lot of room, but they certainly do the job. I have also used them on top of my refrigerator to corral the cookbooks that usually wind up there. I bought these rather than some similar ones because they have little rubber "feet" that keep them from sliding around. I would use them for bakeware in my cupboard, but the space is not high enough to let me store them standing up. Darn. Wonderful product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2 Set 3-Compartment Rack: Fit for pot lid, cutting board, cookie sheet, pan, bakeware organization
  • Rubber feet: Protect surface they stand
  • Steel construction: Made by sturdy gauge Steel with silver painting
  • Dimension: 9L x 7.8W x 5H Inches (Each Compartment Width: 2.56 inches)

Description

SimpleHouseware 2PK Kitchen Pantry Organizer Rack, Silver
Two Set 3-Compartment Rack for storage for pot lid, cutting board, cookie sheet, pan, bakeware organization.
Two Sets 3 Compartments rack means you can either put them together or use them separately



Love. Love. Love it.

Fit perfectly on one of my bottom shelves and make my cabinet look so nice and neat. I can actually find what I need now without having to take every single thing out. They are very sturdy also! I have 2 glass casserole dishes on one and it doesn't budge!

I’m extremely pleased with this item: it’s inexpensive, sturdy, oddly attractive, and the little rubber feet prevent sliding in my new butcherblock and steel table. Just think how much aggravation has been eliminated, how much banging and clanging, for less than $15 bucks! I set the two side by side and my biggest, heaviest baking sheets and cutting boards are upright, easy to select, and take up HALF the space they did stacked.
A simple thing, done right. I’m buying more!

Absolutely fabulous! I put these racks on the top shelf of my pantry and have it packed with everything from cutting boards to muffin tins to very large porcelain serving platters. Very stable and the rubber feet make them stay put. I love how vertical storage makes these items so much easier to locate and access than they were when they were stacked in a cabinet. The price is great for the quality and strength of the racks. I will be buying another set for my skillets and lids too.

These were exactly what I needed. I did, however, underestimate the amount of cookie sheets/cutting boards/pots/pans I had piled on top of my cabinets so I will be ordering a couple more to have for the remaining cookware I have. The picture I’ve posted is with the two racks put side by side.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment