• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

seaped 5 Pcs Refrigerator Mats,EVA Refrigerator Liners Washable Can Be Cut Refrigerator Pads Fridge Mats

November 13, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

seaped 5 Pcs Refrigerator Mats,EVA Refrigerator Liners Washable Can Be Cut Refrigerator Pads Fridge Mats Drawer Table Placemats,Shelves Drawer Table Mats,Size 17.6"x11.3",Red/1 Green/2 Blue/2

seaped 5 Pcs Refrigerator Mats,EVA Refrigerator Liners Washable Can Be Cut Refrigerator Pads Fridge Mats Drawer Table Placemats,Shelves Drawer Table Mats,Size 17.6

I like these. They light up the interior of the refrigerator. I also like that they keep me from banging bottles on glass shelving. I wish they were made wider or sold on a roll because I have a 30" refrigerator and one sheet did not cover the shelf, so I had to cut a second sheet and add it. I did not like that look.

These things are pretty nifty! They don’t slide around, and you can cut them to the size of your fridge shelves. Plus, they give your fridge a cute little pop of color =)

These are such a lifesaver!! My frig looks so great when I open the door now. So bright! So organized! I put them in the drawers too! And I cut some in half for the shelves as well!

Love how they cling to my shelves and not move around, easy to wipe off. Going to buy another set.

These refrigerator mats are very easy to use. The colors are bright and beautiful. Saves time cleaning the refrigerator!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Material:EVA,FDA approved,Safe to be used in contact with food directly.safe to file fruit and vegetables in refrigerator.
  • Size:45x30x0.1cm(17.69x11.4x0〞),Package Includes: 5Pcs(Random color),Heat Resistant:80°c ~ -30°c.
  • Can be cut into any size you need,used as a refrigerator mat to keep fruits and vegetables fresher,dress up your book shelves,drawer,counter top,dining table or even desk
  • Made from porous foam fridge liners,features a cushioning effect.Easy to clean and fast to dry.
  • We are confident that you will enjoy the benefits provided by these fridge liners

Description

"Material:EVA,passed SGS,BPA free and odor free,safe to file fruit and vegetables in refrigerator

MULTIFUNCTION:Can be cut into any size you need,used as a refrigerator mat to keep fruits and vegetables fresher,dress up your book shelves,drawer,counter top,dining table or even desk

Made from porous foam fridge liners,features a cushioning effect.Easy to clean and fast to dry.

SIZE:Size:45x30x0.1cm(17.69x11.4x0〞),Package Includes: 5Pcs(Random color),Heat Resistant:80°c ~ -30°c

"



Love these! Where have they been all of my life? My fridge stays so clean now!

These are really nice. Pleased with how they look in fridge. Easier to clean.

I love the way these look in my fridge, makes my refrigerator look so neat and clean

It moves and I wish they were longer.

Keeps frig easy to keep clean.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment