
I had these professionally installed in existing kitchen cabenetry Because of that I have an unusual installation in that a small piece of it is inset and looks like part of the regular front between cabinets and the rest of it is my old cabinet and drawer top and bottom that pulls out as a single unit.
The installer had to add pieces of wood to the inside of the cabinet so that it could be guided closely to avoid having lines showing the Cabinetry.
They're a little harder to open than I anticipated, but I am not using normal door pulls. Though I could add a hook for hanging a dish towel on and use that hook to pull it open as well. Additionally, he had to set it back further so that it wouldn't fall into place perfectly and he did a great job.
The soft-close is amazing, you just push it in and then it slows down and pulls itself in all the way. It works beautifully. I'm fortunate in that my cabinets are Maple and so is the Rev-A-Shelf product.
We just did a kitchen/living room remodel. I lost an entire wall of cabinets so space is at a premium. I LOVE this pull out shelf unit. I had a small cabinet that was just a "junk" cabinet. This fit perfectly. I put all of my tall cooking utensils in the stainless steel holders so I can use my drawer space for something else. I didn't want a "utensil holder" on my counters, and this was a great solution to that problem. It is also a "soft close" cabinet, which was an added bonus. This is a great addition to our remodel.
A little wobbly but works fine. I really like that I’m able to use the skinny space for utinsils and not take up a drawer or have them on the counter. The photo shows towels folded up on the shelves. I don’t think that is very realistic unless you have only one or two towels/cloths that you store in the drawer. I’ve put tin foil and plastic wrap boxes in them and that seems to work okay.
Love the functionality of this pull-out, but because it's only mounted on the bottom/underside, it's actually quite wobbly. Not sure I'd buy it again, but it does the job of holding cooking utensils very well.
One of the favorite features in my new kitchen! Quality product but a little tricky to install. Once it’s in though, it works great and keeps my cooking utensils right where I need them.

Feature Product
- (1) Wood organizer, (2) adjustable shelves with Chrome rails, (3) removable Stainless Steel Bins and mounting hardware
- 75lb Full-Extension Blummotion slide system
- Full height cabinet required
- Accommodates 8-1/2" minimum cabinet opening
- Includes patented door mount brackets for up to 5" of adjustability (US Patent #: 7,204,569)
Description
Rev-A-Shelf's beautiful base organizers feature adjustable shelves with chrome rails to help keep everything in its place. Stop digging through drawers for utensils and say goodbye to unsightly, space monopolizing counter bins with the 448UT pullout designed specifically for storing a multitude of utensils. Units glide out on the BLUMOTION soft-close slide system, which is some of the industry best slides. Door mounting is easy with our patented door mount brackets that provide up to 5 inches of flexibility for trouble free installation on any door style.
Great way to have utensils at hand and not cluttering counter or taking up drawer space. Shelf at bottom for smaller appliance like spice grinder, molcajete, or I put a plastic container on shelf with blades for food processor.
This is such a great kitchen addition! We took one of the shelves out and all our bottles fit on the bottom shelf. We had our cabinet makers install it so I can’t speak to how difficult it was but it has a soft close and pairs great with a spice rack pull out.
I absolutely love this addition done during my kitchen remodel. Perfect place for my cooking utensils and clears up my counter space.
I love putting my kitchen tools out of the way. Love it!
This is much better than laying them in a drawer. It slides easily and soft closes. even the largest pancake turner fits!
Love the product. Took my husband 1-2 hrs to install but its beautiful.






0 comments:
Post a Comment