
Cabinet is more organize. Still cant see the lables since the spices on the lower shelf cover them
This is quite a large storage item, and it may not fit into a cupboard. I use mine in an out of the way corner on my countertop, where the seasonings I use most are always at hand.
The series of corner steps make the best use of whatever counter space you have.
Mind Reader is a fairly good brand name. The company makes all kinds of items to help you make the best use of your kitchen.
The cupboard and countertop storage is my favorite of their products because the quality is consistent.
They are made of ordinary plastic, and the stairstep storage is skidproofed as well.
This item will hold quite a few bottles. The rim of each level is raised to prevent items from falling off.
Stagger your containers so that you can easily see the labels on each one.
Mind Reader 3 Tier Corner Counter Step Storage Shelf Organizer, Gray
Originally thought I was going to use it in a corner cupboard.
My kitchen is really small and low on counter space.
Well there is one odd small counter that is really pointless.
Or so it was before I started using this handy unit.
Now I have things organized and actually more space on the other counters that I can use.
Works so well in my kitchen ordered two more with one being used in my daughters room for her lotions.
She loves being able to see them all on display and they take up so much less room than before.
Like other reviewers have mentioned, I also got the larger shelf organizer. So, that is what this review is for. It is of course made of plastic with a non-slip, rubbery material covering the "steps". I put it on my pantry shelf and am using it for different flavored protein drinks. That way I can see which one I want without having to reach for the back row. I don't think it saves any shelf space but does make it easier to select the flavor I want.
It seems sturdy enough to hold multiple 3" diameter soup cans without bowing making it easier to read labels. There are lots of choices for this kind of tiered organizer but this on seems priced right and well made.
This organizer turned out to be a great way to store my various bottles of vinegar and oils in a tucked away corner of my counter. The top space is sort of silly as it is rather small, to the point it is borderline useless. I do believe the product is also not level but it's not enough that it has any affect on what I have on it. I think this can be a great solution for someone with the right application, just be sure to look at the dimensions of the tiers to make sure what you want to store on it will actually fit.

Feature Product
- The Ultimate Organizer for Your Pantry or Drawer: 3-Tier drawer organizer can be used at home in your kitchen drawer, the pantry, kitchen cabinets, and even at the office in your desk drawer.
- Non-Skid Surface: Keeps your spices, and other accessories in place when opening and closing your desk or kitchen drawer.
- 3-Tier: Each teir can hold a variety of things including office supplies, spices, baby canned foods and more. Tiers are positioned at an angle for you to easily view the labels of bottles and jars.
- Durable for Years to Come: Made of solid plastic construction and heavy-duty nonskid lining so your jars, bottles, and accessories won't slip around when in use.
- Great for Any Setting: Ideal for kitchen drawers, office desks, bathroom vanities and much more.
Description
Make Your Life Easier
Mind Reader has your back; our name is based off reading the customer’s mind and figuring out what can make their life easier. We designed this product for simplifying your kitchen, office or bathroom organization needs. With this organizer you can focus on making dinner as opposed to looking around for spices.
High Quality Drawer Organizer
You’ve got high standards, and we do too. Our products are made with high quality materials so that you can live with our products for years to come.
Simplify Your Home
Life is stressful enough without digging through messy cabinets day in and day out. The Mind Reader 3-Tier Organizer removes storage issues so you have more time for things you love.
Non-Skid Surface!
Keep your items intact and neatly organized without worrying about things flying off the shelf or pantry. The nonskid surface gives you assurance that your items will remain tidy in your drawers, cabinets or shelves.
Specifications
Color: White and Gray
Material: Plastic frame with Non-skid rubber surface
Assembly Required? No assembly required at all. Ready to use right of the box
Dimensions: 15.35” L x 5.91” W x 2.05” H
I got this through the Amazon Vine program to review. This is a very nice 3 tiered shelf. It works great in the corner of my pantry and does a wonderful job of making things in the back of the pantry easier to access.
It is very sturdy and durable and is also easy to clean.
If you are looking for a high quality, durable, and easy to clean tiered corner shelf I would definitely recommend!
I'm using this in a cupboard instead of on the countertop. It does what I wanted which was get things a little more organized and a little more accessible instead of having to dig through spices etc and tear everything out to find what I need. The grey rubber insert keeps things from sliding around. I am satisfied with it.
This is a really great display shelf for spices, art supplies or just about anything else. The shelves all have a half inch high lip and a rubber lining so items don't slip fall and the corner shape allows me to use some otherwise dead space.
It's an attractive shelf and looks great sitting on my desk.
Great for organizing anything. I am using it in my bathroom on the counter. Loving that I am able to get to everything easily. Holds a lot.
The hubby got this to help organize his cooking supplies and it has really helped keep our counter clear of clutter.






0 comments:
Post a Comment