
So far so good, looks exactly like pictured. Pump works well and holds my normal square sponge perfectly. I also love that it detaches from a plastic bottom for easy cleaning and water (from the sponge) dispensing.
Update: Been using for about two months and it seems that the paint has chipped a bit from the opening of the pump - not a deal breaker but annoying considering it has not been used long.
This is such a neat way to keep your sink area organized. As I did read other reviews it is correct that this is not metal but a durable hard aluminum colored plastic. It didn't matter to me because I loved the look of the product and also the style. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a product of this type. It also comes with the scouring sponge. The size is great and the sponge part comes off for easy cleaning.
So the nozzle is really short so instead of dripping that last drop into the sink it falls onto itself and making it annoying to clean it every time I use it. Holds a lot of soap. It does say I can remove the side thing but it not intuitive at all.
This soap caddie was exactly what I was looking for as far as function and design. I was disappointed to find the entire item is made of plastic. The write up showed that you can remove the sponge holder, but I wasn't able to do so and I'm afraid I will break it.
You can get all kinds of soap dispensers, for the bathroom or the kitchen. But I wanted one for the kitchen that also had a slot for the sponge, and this one is perfect! It's attractive and works like a charm. And we always know where the sponge is, as well as the scrubber. The latter was a surprise -- and welcome -- addition. I'm delighted with this product. Perfect for the kitchen sink.

Feature Product
- STORAGE WITH STYLE: Liquid soap dispenser keeps hand or dish soap within easy reach on kitchen counter tops and sinks; Ideal for soap, hand lotions, sanitizers and essential oils; Attached holder is divided into two compartments to keep sponges, scrubbers, brushes and more in one convenient spot
- GENEROUS CAPACITY: Each dispenser pump holds 13 ounces of liquid soap solution and is easy to refill with the removable pump head and wide mouth
- FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: The attached caddy holds sponges, scrubbers, sink stoppers, vegetable brushes, scrapers and scouring pads in one convenient place while keeping water off of kitchen counters; Place this convenient organizer next to bathroom sinks for storing and dispensing hand soap, use the side pockets to hold makeup brushes, eyeliners, eye pencils, lip liners, small eye shadow palettes and other small cosmetic essentials
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of sturdy aluminum with a durable finish on the rust resistant base and pump head; Naturally Rustproof; Easy Care - Wipe clean with damp cloth
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 6.13" x 2.87" x 7.78" high; Holds 13 oz.
Description
The mDesign Kitchen Soap and Sponge Caddy is a stylish accessory for your kitchen space. This easy-to-operate soap dispenser will complement any modern kitchen. The dispenser is easy to refill with the removable pump head and wide opening. The attached side caddy holds sponges, scrubbers, and brushes in one convenient spot.
From the description I thought this pump was a foam soap dispenser, which is what I was searching for. It is NOT. I had to remove a pump head from a Dial bottle and replece the pump that came with the item
I was looking for a compact but usable sink caddy since I live in an apartment and have limited space. I have been looking in local stores for months, then came across this on Amazon and its perfect. Fits my needs perfectly.
I have a spiffy new kitchen and needed something compact, yet utilitarian for soap and sponge. This is ideal. Sleek, clean, unobtrusive, yet well designed.
Not comfortable use a soap bottle,if you need add not on a spounge,if you need add in big pan,you need grab and soap bottle and spounge holder
The rustproof aluminum soap dispenser pump and caddy organizer is perfect for use on our kitchen countertop!
It blends in nicely with our appliances! Great buy!






0 comments:
Post a Comment