• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Monday, November 18, 2019

LYASI Stainless Steel Mop and Broom Holder, Dual-Purpose Wall Mounted Mop Broom Organizer with 2 Pcs 3M Self

November 18, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

LYASI Stainless Steel Mop and Broom Holder, Dual-Purpose Wall Mounted Mop Broom Organizer with 2 Pcs 3M Self Adhesive and Double Screws,Bathroom Kitchen Organizer Rack with Spring Clip Design

LYASI Stainless Steel Mop and Broom Holder, Dual-Purpose Wall Mounted Mop Broom Organizer with 2 Pcs 3M Self Adhesive and Double Screws,Bathroom Kitchen Organizer Rack with Spring Clip Design

I love it.
Very strong and fits perfectly in the little space i have

A well-designed, nice looking way to keep your mop, broom, or other long-handled items up and out of the way. I'm using one in my camper and after 2,700 miles the broom (with dustpan attached) stayed in place and never rattled. Unlike other kinds, not even the constant movement and vibration of a 40 year old camper was enough to make it slide down to the floor. This is one of those products that shines best when you DON'T think about it... because it's doing its job. I would recommend it, and would buy it again, but since it comes in a two, pack I don't need to!

These holders are well made, I am very happy with them, it's why I purchased more. I mounted them to a board and then the board to the garage wall. The others I purchased are also mounted on a board and is in a closet in the house. Not just any board but a finished maple board, you can't mount these classy holders on just any ole board.

I ordered this product for my warehouse and I will say, I was skeptical after reading other reviews, especially since they will be used in a "rough" environment. Once they were received, I installed them to two stations within the warehouse for associates to use. It's been about 3 months now and associates use them 24/7 without an issue. I didn't even screw them into the station, I used the adhesive strip option it came with (it also came with screws but i opted for the less-permanent option). It hasn't broken, become warped, or difficult to use one bit! They also have not fallen off either, regardless of how many times the poles associates pop them in/out. I needed something that was durable and strong enough to be used 24/7 without breaking on associates and let me tell you - these broom hooks did the job! Definitely worth the buy and very sturdy. Will be buying more for the rest of the stations in the warehouse. 10/10!

Easypeezee install. 3M strip was already attached to product. Used the provided screws for extra durability and installed in less than 2 mins. Good quality product. Arrived promptly. Would definitely buy again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2-Pack stainless steel mop and broom holder with 3m self adhesive and double screws,you can directly Stick to the Wall by the 3M self adhesive,also can nailed to the wall by the double screws.so economic and practical!
  • High-elastic buckle and petal-shaped gear design, you can clamp different sizes of mops and broom or other accessories.
  • High viscosity properties and durability,you can use these stainless steel mop and broom holder to hold anything you want to hang and not fall off.
  • Effectively prevent mop moldy, smelly, and then extend the life of the mop. It also can be used to hang other household accessories,such as shovels, rakes,canes, hammers, axes, rackets, golf clubs and many more items.
  • Fresh colors can embellish your bathroom,you would love it if you want to beautify your living spaces to create a warmer, fresh,tidy environment.

Description

Innovative design with dual way,when you want to move it away to another area,you can nail it to the wall by the double screws,compare with other broom holder,you can continue using it while other holder can not move it away other place.Long life span.
Stainless Steel Construction,Never deformed/Stable without cracking/Lossless solidity ! ! !
High-elastic buckle and petal-shaped gear design can efficiently exert the optimal use of your space. Let your home clean up.
Fresh colors can make your room shine,green and blue color can help you beautify your life and create a warmer,fresh,tidy living space.
So beautiful and practical home artifact,you must not to be missed such a good thing,to "add to cart"and you can available it.

Package Includes:
2 x Broom & Mop Holder(green&blue)

Warm tips:(easily installation)
1.Clean the surface of the object to be pasted hanging tool.
2.Remove the rack back protective film.
3.The hanging pressed paste in the desired position.
4.Recommendation 24 hours after the hanging objects use.



I bought these in October of 2017, installed them right away and they are still up, usable and holds my swiffer wet jet when it has a full tank of liquid. They were perfect for my laundry room.

Great product - holds my mop and broom well.... probably a little too well because my 12 year old can’t get them out. I would rather have that, than it slipping out. Wish I would have bought another set.

Easy to install and very solid. Bright colors are OK because we installed in the garage and garden shed; might be a little bright for some in their house.

Holds well and easy to install with tape. I added power drill to secure with screws into the wall. I doubt tape will hold up over time. Once installed, broom goes in and out easily.

Does exactly what it's designed to do. No slippage holding a broom and dust pan. So glad to finally get that thing up off the floor and hidden from sight! Easy in and out. I installed it with screws only, no grips and no tape. Perfect!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment