• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

InterDesign Linus Pullz Kitchen Pantry Storage Organizer - Food Container Drawer, Clear, Small,

November 13, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

InterDesign Linus Pullz Kitchen Pantry Storage Organizer - Food Container Drawer, Clear, Small, 4-Pack

InterDesign Linus Pullz Kitchen Pantry Storage Organizer - Food Container Drawer, Clear, Small,  4-Pack

They are as advertised. They're solid, work in the freezer, stack, and hold things. I don't know what more one could ask for.

Be careful, though. I thought that they came with lids, and they DO NOT! Lids are the only thing that I can think of that would make them better. :)

I love this product. Bought a set of four to organize my elderly mother's pantry. However when I ordered another set of four for myself it came plastered with hard to remove stickers that I had to soak to remove, then scrub the glue off. Did it really need a label right under the handle that says, "cabinet organizer" really. Duh! Very annoying. Not only under handle but also inside the bin. Really a big pet peeve of mine to have to scrub off thus type of label. It comes as a set of four so did ireally need this stupid stickers on each one??

I purchased the item to help organize my pantry with all the small packages I have.

These trays fit inside the door of my frost free freezer. Helps me to organize and locate foods easily. No more diving into my old chest freezer looking for food.

These are very sturdy and useful for holding various items. I did miscalculate on the size I needed but can use them for other items.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • FOOD ORGANIZER: Keep pantry shelves neatly organized - perfect for packets, soda cans and boxed goods.
  • CLEAR & VISIBLE: Transparent pantry container bin for easy viewing - quickly locate the contents.
  • PRACTICAL DESIGN: Food bins feature a pull design for easy access, and ribbing detail prevents sliding.
  • STRONG & DURABLE: Made from solid plastic, storage container measures 4" Inches x 11.5" Inches x 3.5" Inches.
  • THE INTERDESIGN PROMISE: Bringing you elegant, affordable home products for over 40 years.

Description



These fit perfectly side by side in underwear drawers. Can even stick a label on the "handle" portion so when you pull out dresser drawer you can see what goes in which bin. Sort sizes, socks, bras, etc.

They are great. I was somewhat concerned that when I received them, the packaging indicated that these were used. It was not listed that way on Amazon.

nice units

These things have made my pantry so much cleaner and more organized. I love that they come in various sizes. They are durable and easy to clean.

I'm using them to store my dies and stamps and they are so sturdy!! Love them!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment