• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Monday, November 18, 2019

Halter Steel Mesh Large Silverware Cutlery Tray Organizer with No-Slip Foam Feet - Kitchen

November 18, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Halter Steel Mesh Large Silverware Cutlery Tray Organizer with No-Slip Foam Feet - Kitchen Organization/Silverware Storage - 16" X 11.25" X 2" - 2 Pack

Halter Steel Mesh Large Silverware Cutlery Tray Organizer with No-Slip Foam Feet - Kitchen Organization/Silverware Storage - 16

Fits most all sizes. If you're curious about measurements of silverware they match the standard sizes and then some. Easily cleanable with zero chemical smell. Strong material as seen in photo. Side note, mine actually came with two? Not sure if that was a cart issue or part of it.

I would recommend this product to anyone.

What a difference. These silverware organizers make me happy every time I open my drawers. Seriously nicer than the old rubbermaid plastics things I'd been using for about a hundred years!! Haven't tried to wash them other than the preliminary rinse in soapy water before installing, but I think they will continue to perform well for years to come.

I use these as drawer organizers for all kinds of things -- batteries, scent diffusers, birthday candles, packs of gum, matches, small tools -- basically just organizing junk drawers. Now my "junk" drawers are useful and so clean! These are made of strong metal mesh. The black color is really clean looking. Because it's mesh, I was able to put a screw in to prevent it from moving around when the drawers is opened and closed.

Good quality. I like it better than the old plastic style. Only complaint is I only needed one and could only find a two pack so somebody gets a gift from me.

Awesome


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Spacious storage capacity | Protects your silverware from damage
  • 5 compartments fit all types of silverware and the tray will not collect dirt and/or grime like similar plastic trays
  • Foam non-slip feet ensure the tray does not slide when opening or closing the drawer
  • Dimensions: 16" X 11.25" X 2" | Easy to clean | An excellent finish to complement any decor
  • 2 Year Limited Warranty: We guarantee your tray will perform above your expectations for years to come!

Description

Are you an looking for a something stylish, yet functional to store your beautiful silverware?
How about adding some spice to your home?


Look no further than the Halter Steel Mesh Large Cutlery Tray with Foam Feet. It truly is aall you need to store your gorgeous silverware.

Features:

Spacious storage capacity
Protects your silverware from damage
5 compartments fit all types of silverware
Tray will not collect dirt and/or grime like similar plastic trays
Foam non-slip feet ensure the tray does not slide when opening or closing the drawer
Easy to clean
Dimensions: 16" X 11.25" X 2"

2 Year Warranty
Buy with confidence! Halter offers a 2 year limited warranty on your purchase that protects against product defects.



I am an organization freak I guess and this keeps my silverware in place. Functional and stylish

I purchased this product to organize my center desk drawer at work. Stylish and sturdy, it is a perfect fit for the job.

Using for silverware, perfect size for drawer.

Ordered this silverware tray because I wanted a larger one with an additional space. Very happy with my purchase! Since it came with two of the trays I used the second one to organize my vanity drawer...perfect! Very well made, looks great! Would highly recommend!

I love these! They are large and sturdy - not so large they won't fit in the drawer (I measured before ordering - fit perfectly). They do not bend or twist when filled with cutlery. I actually use both, one on top of the other in my deep "silverware" drawer. The "for good" silver in the bottom and the everyday in the top. They stay where they need to stay with the rubber feet. I can easily lift out one to get to the other. Very nice. Very happy with this product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment