
These are great space-saver baskets for SOLID shelves (they do not work on wire shelves). I got them originally for my wired-shelves in my pantry, but they did not secure on them. They work perfectly in my kitchen cabinets. I use them to put small things in, like protein bars, so they are easily accessible.
I was pleasantly surprised that the arms were flat. The smaller one was just the size I was looking for. It fit my computer hitch perfectly.
Fit well , really are handy
Good price and decent quality
Great fit, sturdy.

Feature Product
- Great Value! Set of 2 Under Shelf Baskets, Measures: 11 x 10 x 4 inch and 14 x 10 x 4 inch
- Instant Space Saver Hanging Rack - Easily Slides Under Shelves for Extra Cabinet Storage
- Rust-Free Steel with Plastic Coating, Sturdy and Durable Construction
- Organize Your Kitchen Better with this Under Shelf Hanging Basket Rack
- This under shelf basket fits perfectly on 1.4 inch thick shelf and able to hold up to 10 lbs weight
Description
__________________________________________________
D e c o r R a c k
Great Value! 2 Pack DecorRack Under Shelf Basket, Undershelf Wire Rack Storage Organizer with Hooks for Kitchen Pantry Cabinet Closet, Hanging Undershelf Basket Storage Rack
Measures: 11 x 10 x 4 inch and 14 x 10 x 4 inch
2 Pack Do More Space Saving. Instantly add extra storage space by using the underside of your shelf
Heavy-duty metal shelf baskets slide glide over shelves securely.
Carbon steel structure, durable rust-proof coating
Grid pattern is lightweight and sleek, but sturdy enough to hold up to 10 lbs without bending
__________________________________________________
maybe I didnt read the description well enough bu these are 2 different size. but overall i am completly happy with them.
Love these






0 comments:
Post a Comment