
Too light weight and the drawers come off the runners really easy. I have kitchen towels in it and it does save space. I wouldn't put anything much heavier than that in it
Nice with 2 sliding baskets. Well worth the money
Perfect size for what space I have, ordering one more to add to it. Only thing I would have like would be the baskets a little deeper but they work great!
great for vegetables in the pantry, easy to assemble
This is a sturdy, seamless rolling basket and shelf. Very nice. Not quit as wide as I would have liked but works great. I would buy this again. Could improve by adding 2 more inches in the width.

Feature Product
- 2-level sliding storage baskets for convenience in the kitchen, bathroom, office, workshop, and more
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction that lasts
- Open top wire baskets pulls out and can be removed for easy access
- Keep supplies and essentials neatly stored and at your fingertips
- Multiple units can be safely stacked to add more storage space
- Rubber feet prevent slippage and damage to your floors
Description
An Amazon Brand
Well made ,easy to put together. Didn't receive first one but second one arrived promptly.
I am a fan of AmazonBasics products. In my experience, they tend to be good solid quality products at a fair price. This AmazonBasics Silver 2-Tier Sliding Basket Organizer is no exception. There were a couple of things that I thought could be better though.
First, if you order this - open it OUTDOORS. It is packed with generous helpings of STYROFOAM. I have two rules for my house. No glitter and no Styrofoam. The stuff is evil and of the devil. It is so frustrating to have Styrofoam all over the house, sticking to everything and making a mess. I really hate Styrofoam an wish this wasn't packaged in it.
That said, once you get through cursing and cleaning all the Styrofoam and get thie AmazonBasics 2-Tier Sliding Basket Organizer unpacked, it is VERY EASY to assemble. It took me less than five minutes to put it together. It is VERY WELL designed in that respect.
Another nice design feature is that the drawers slide very smoothly and work great. There is nothing to dislike about how it works or how the drawers function. They are smooth and do not bind or stick at all.
The set looks nice enough for a storage set and work well in a pantry or closet.
So what isn't perfect about them? Well, to begin with - this is a REALLY small set. I think this is too skinny and doesn't hold enough in it. Also, the wire basket is pretty open and there are a lot of things you cannot store in the drawers because they would fall out too easily.
I think ordering a larger size would be helpful, but it would be nice to have a finer wire mesh so that objects didn't fall through. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for pantry or closet storage, but I would go with a bigger size if you can.
P.S. As you can see from my pictures, this holds batteries perfectly - LOL
This Chrome, Stackable, Sliding Baskets Organizer from AmazonBasics is perfect for organizing the bathroom counter or craft room or for use in the kitchen.
It's lightweight and comes in pieces so you must assemble but it's easy and with the included assembly guide, took less than 5 minutes. The necessary Allen wrench is included.
This is not what I would call small. It measures 16.7" x 10.5" x 10.8" but it fits nicely in the cabinet beneath the sink or on the counter in our bathroom. It features two, slide out, wire basket, drawers for holding all sorts of things. The top is a wire platform for holding even more items. I cut a piece of plastic from a large, flexible cutting board to fit on top so very small items don't fall through. There are plastic feet on the bottom.
I am using this one to store fresh fruits and veggies. The wire basket drawers offer plenty of air flow so produce stays fresh longer. It's quite sturdy despite it being fairly lightweight. It's pretty industrial looking but so is my kitchen so I have it out on the counter. Family members can easily see what is in the drawers so I think it will reduce waste.
AmazonBasics also makes an organizer that looks just like this and is the same size but has only one drawer so you can store taller items in the drawer.
You can stack additional units on top so it's expandable. This would be great in a craft room or a bathroom because you can store quite a bit. I intend to order a few more and stack them in my craft room for holding yarn and other craft supplies.
This is a basic set of two sliding baskets in a frame. I was hoping it would be more like a 3-drawer rolling cart I got a year ago which had the frame already assembled, but this one you have to put together. It’s not rocket science but it’s a little awkward.
This arrives in a box with Styrofoam to protect it, but some of the foam is loose. The instructions are in six languages, which seems unnecessary since other than the cautions about not letting children play on it etc., the instructions are just three diagrams. Even the Chinese instructions show three pictures of putting the frame together with parts marked A through H.
The baskets seem to be well-made. This is not designed for heavy storage but it is practical.
This is a pretty standard little rack that is perfect for small spaces. It feels sturdy enough, but I haven't tested it's limits; I'm using the shelf for potatoes and onions. I didn't see a weight limit on the instructions, but I would recommend staying under 20 lbs per basket.
The paint/finish quality seems pretty good and the welds of the pieces seem secure. Assembly took about 5-7 minutes and about half of that was removing the inordinate amount of styrofoam packing (my one complaint with this item) and coaxing the baskets apart.
For a small space that needs some open storage, this is a nice basic shelf that gets the job done. Don't expect any bells or whistles...but for a small utility shelf, that would be weird anyway.






0 comments:
Post a Comment