• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

storageLAB Under Bed Shoe Storage Organizer, Adjustable Dividers - Set of 2, Fits 24 Pairs Total - Underbed

October 22, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

storageLAB Under Bed Shoe Storage Organizer, Adjustable Dividers - Set of 2, Fits 24 Pairs Total - Underbed Storage Solution (2-Pack Basic)

storageLAB Under Bed Shoe Storage Organizer, Adjustable Dividers - Set of 2, Fits 24 Pairs Total - Underbed Storage Solution (2-Pack Basic)

I used this to store my shoes under the bed. I bought it to replace the shoddy quality bags I purchased locally. I specifically chose these bags because of the dividers being sewn in/permanently attached, as the ones I found in our local store where not, so everything inside just flopped around and mushed together as soon as you pushed the bad under the bed (rendering them useless). So I was happy to see that indeed the inside pockets where truly divided and stable. I like that the corners where somewhat reinforced, keeping the shape. They are obviously better quality than the ones I started with in comparison. However, my only gripe is that the side handle ripped right out within only minutes of packing the bag and sliding it under the bed. This happened from just pulling on it slightly while trying to adjust its position so I could fit the second bag in next to it. So if you decide to buy this bag (unless you have a bare hardwood floor) just know the handles are more decorative than they are functional. I also noticed that the inside pockets are much smaller than I expected, at least in comparison to the bags I had prior. Most of my shoes still fit in the individual slots, but I could not fit as many pairs in overall as I had in the last one, so I will need to buy a third bag. I do not have very huge feet or anything either, I am a size womens size 6.5-7, but some of my chunkier heels and platforms will require a 1 shoe per slot as opposed to both fitting in together as a pair. Other than that, they are pretty decent. Just thought these would be good things to know if you are trying to make a decision.

This product gets an A++ for design! The materials used are durable, and the overall quality seems much better than a similar product I purchased at a local retailer for the same price. The velcro lined dividers make customization easy and actually allowed me to store more in the same amount of space. I used this storage box to pack away my summer shoes, sandals, and tank tops that I wont be wearing in the dead of winter in Indiana.

I like the way you can make each individual space what ever size you want. I bought two at the same time and used some of the dividers from the other organizer and was able to make 16 slots for some of my sandals that are thinner. Then the other storage unit I made larger slots for boots or whatever. The clear dust cover is great.

Love these! I bought one set and they were so great I bought another. They have a firm bottom and sides and plenty of solid dividers. They're sturdy and hold a good amount of shoes, but you could really store anything in them. Don't hesitate!

I love how flexible this organizer is! I was looking for something that could store my knee-high boots, heels, running shoes and other shoes in all sizes which was hard to find since normally shoe organizers come in slots that are “one size fits all.” This one does the job by letting you build each slot based on the sizes you need so the shoes don’t get damaged!! It is super fast and easy to assemble. Best part!? It allows you to build space to store other things at different sizes too!! I am finally able to optimize my under bed space! Highly recommend it to anyone!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • THE SAME FUNCTIONALITY & STURDINESS as our classic shoe organizer, delivered at a lower price through a few smart compromises (using non-woven instead woven fabric for outside surfaces, and paper-boards instead of plastic panels for dividers).
  • 30''x24.5''x5.3'' & FITS ALL SHOES - adjustable compartments fit different shoe sizes, whether it's kids' shoes or high heels and boots. Also work as storage containers or bins for towels, clothes and such.
  • TIDY UP - organize your closet and stop sifting through shoe boxes, or get a hold of all your kid's shoes laying around. Clear top lets you see your shoe collection at a glance and keeps them away from dust.
  • STURDY CONSTRUCTION - firm sides and riveted handles so you can pull them out from under the bed without worry. Durable (chunky!) zippers and quality materials.
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - even beyond the 30-day return period. If you run into any trouble with these or simply don't like them, please contact us and we'll make it right by you.

Description

Delivers the same functionality and sturdiness as our classic shoe organizer at a lower price!
A couple smart compromises: uses non-woven instead woven fabric or outside surfaces, and paper-boards instead of plastic panels for dividers.

You've got lots of shoes to organize!

Set of 2 shoe storage organizers from StorageLAB :D
◆ The ONLY under bed organizer with sturdy sides and riveted handles;
◆ Individually adjustable dividers to fit any shoe collection;
◆ Clear top cover to keep shoes visible and away from dust. Durable zippers and quality materials.

HOLDS UP TO:
◆ Women's size 12 or men's size 11 shoes. Bigger shoes can fit horizontally
◆ 12 pairs of flat shoes or tennis shoes
◆ 8 pairs of ankle boots
◆ 4 pairs of very large basketball sneakers, or
◆ Near infinite pairs of flip flops or children's shoes*

DIMENSIONS
Foldable for easy storage and transportation. Unfolded dimension is 30''x24.5''x5.3''.

ALSO WORKS FOR:
Towels, clothes, small pillows and bedsheets, art and craft supplies, toys...You get the idea. With their sturdy construction and adjustable compartments, these organizers can really store anything around the home.

* Tested using typical examples of these shoe types, your mileage may vary



Never the type to write reviews but for this yes, im very impressed. Product is very sturdy, holds its shape & material is not cheap looking. You also have an option to change the dividers to fit ur shoe type (tall boots or heels). Also let me just say their packaging is so cute looks like they really took their time to package it :)

This product looks great from the side—nice canvas and easy to reach handles—and holds its shape whether full or not. For us, the underbed storage would be visible from its side, and we would not fill it completely. I wanted something the looks good and keeps its shape. This product was exactly what I was looking for! I’m so happy!

A bit pricey, but you do get what you pay for. I've had different versions of this storage box and this is by far the best quality. Others were flimsy and wouldn't hold shape or couldn't slide easily under the bed. This one has none of those issues. Nice that you can customize the compartments, which means you could potentially use this to store other items besides shoes (blankets, sweaters, etc.). Looks nice too.

I've tried several different solutions for underbed storage as well as other shoe storage solutions, and these are by far the best! The quality of the storage containers is far and beyond anything else we've tried. I only wish they came in a larger size option that's longer to fit the width under a queen bed, as I currently have put one in front of another in order to fit 4 under the bed, and I'd prefer to have two larger ones instead. I love that the compartments are completely adjustable, which is a major bonus being able to fit my boyfriend's giant size 14 shoes. I'm back on here ordering more for our guest bedroom. I'm considering using one for swimsuit storage (I have way too many) and will update my review as needed once I try it. These are far sturdier than any other underbed storage options I've seen, making the higher price tag well worth it. Overall, these are excellent!

I was looking for a solution to my cluttered closet, and this shoe organizer is it! It allows you to make pockets for each pair of shoes for a custom fit. In one row I’ve got several pairs of sandals, and in the next, I have my bulkier shoes. Lots of room for everything. It fits perfectly under my bed - is lightweight but sturdy. Seems to be a good quality storage solution. I bought the 2 pack, so now I need to go out and get some more shoes. 😀

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment