
I bought multiples of these and organized all those bags of frozen foods in the freezer. I make large batches of homemade soup and freeze it quart size ziplocks and this keeps them organized neatly
I love these so much! I use these to store makeup on my shelf and for various other items in my bedroom they are great quality and so pretty in person I actually ended up ordering two more sets because I liked them so much!
got these two baskets to make gift baskets for friends graduating. While they were a bit smaller than expected, they are absolutely stunning!! I really want to buy more to use for my kitchen storage.
Larger size basket is big enough to hold two or three 1.5 to 2 lbs bags of cornmeal or flour. They look neat and clean on pantry shelves. Smaller baskets are about half that capacity
Beautiful Rose gold storage wire baskets. Perfect for desktop storage and on the pantry shelves.

Feature Product
- 3 Large Size wire basket for your better organization.Very sturdy!Large Size:28*22*12cm(11*8.6*4.7 Inches)
- Shinny Rose gold color ,Idea storage solution for every room in the house.
- Allow you to keep your possessions at your fingertips and your home tidy.Also can be used as Hanging Baskets
- Use them in the entryway to handle an overflow of the kids' school books, shoes and toys
- Ideal for holding apples, frozen vegetables or prepared dinners, while the larger basket can store onions or potatoes.
Description
Large Size:28*22*12cm(11*8.6*4.7 Inches) ,weight:364g/pc
SINARDO Organizer Baskets Trays make it simple and easy to store and organize everything from dry food items, snacks and canned goods to arts and crafts, cleaning products, health and beauty items and more! Built-in handles make it easy to transport from shelf to table to counter. The versatile design works with any decor. mDesign - more calm, less clutter
Very pretty set of rose gold baskets, super sturdy and functional.
Made very well
Great for unique spaces
These are beautiful
Got these for my wedding. They will work perfectly






0 comments:
Post a Comment