
We used these racks to move spices and small items out of the food storage cabinets and onto the outside of the cabinet doors. This accomplished an easier reach for my very short wife, quicker identification of the item desired and more room on the lower shelf of the cabinets. I would have put them on all of the cabinet doors except that would cause interference when opening some of the doors due to hitting walls or other racks. My wife was surprised and very appreciative because it wasn't something anyone would think about doing and resulted in an unexpected efficiency increase. Of course we could have bought a multi-shelf rack and put it on the wall, but that would involve finding the wall space and adding additional steps to get to the new location. This is a big help for her. We also could have put multiple shelves on each door, but that would have been harder for her to reach the upper shelves.
Another use of these shelves could be on the inside of the cabinet doors, but that would not have had all of the above benefits, plus actually displaying her spices in this manner makes it obvious she actually uses them rather than just displaying them like a gift set. On the inside of the doors you can space them to mesh well so they don't hit cabinet shelves or other items inside, but on the outside there is no need to worry about that.
These shelves are deep enough to house the largest spice containers or the smallest, and they all look good if you have any organizational skills.
I gave this product 4 stars simply because my set was a bit difficult to appear level, but I worked it out quickly by measuring from the bottom of each rack to the bottom of the doors for consistent alignment across such a wide area. Talking with the vendor was not only very helpful, but I was impressed with his desire to make me happy... I rate NEX 10 stars for customer service.
Got them today, look great, My husband installed them quickly. Kitchen looking more organized.
Sturdy, thank you.
I mounted these inside our kitchen cabinet doors for spices and other cooking ingredients. Since they're single shelves, I could mount them just at the right heights so that they didn't contact the shelves. They're wide enough to fit even a morton's salt container, and very attractive.
Love these

Feature Product
- 2 Pack Single Tier Wall-mounted organizer, all mounting hardware (screws/wall anchors) included. Pictured jars, spices or other items are not included.
- Mounts on wall of bathroom, kitchen, over stove or place on countertop.
- Sturdy steel with CHROME FINISH and thick perforated surface can hold up stuff very well.
- Multi-purpose storage rack for spice bottles, jelly jar or nail polish bottles.
- DIMENSIONS: 15.5"L x 3.5"D x 2.3"H
Description
NEX Single Tier Spice Rack is a high quality and functional spice rack.
You can store some spice jars on it. (the diameter of the jar is up to 3.4 inches) . They are mounted individually and adjustable in order that you can decide how many you need and where.
Also, you can set them as a shelf or mount on the inside of a closet or cabinet door. But the short screws for cabinet is not included, Package only come from all mounting hardware for wall
Good
Great product at a great price!
I bought a couple of these for my RV, and I like them so well, I am buying some to put in my pantry so my spices and other small packages don't disappear in the shelves. I have used the tall shelving units that mount to the inside of the door, but they are very wide spaced wire, and the ends of the shelves are not closed enough, they get messy. These shelves are very attractive and sturdy.
Offsetting them makes way more sense than buying a 3 or 4 level rack. I chose distance between and offset area allows for taller containers. Brilliant!
Item as described. I'm very satisfied






0 comments:
Post a Comment