• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Thursday, October 10, 2019

mDesign Silicone Kitchen Sink Storage Organizer Holder Tray for Sponges, Soaps, Scrubbers - Ribbed Base,

October 10, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

mDesign Silicone Kitchen Sink Storage Organizer Holder Tray for Sponges, Soaps, Scrubbers - Ribbed Base, Quick Drying, Waterproof, Non-Slip Durable - 2 Pack - Black

mDesign Silicone Kitchen Sink Storage Organizer Holder Tray for Sponges, Soaps, Scrubbers - Ribbed Base, Quick Drying, Waterproof, Non-Slip Durable - 2 Pack - Black

I love these. I got them for my mom. She was thrilled. The ratings categories confuse. I couldn’t be happier. My mom couldn’t be happier. But I had to mark it down for suction power. Which puzzles me because it’s not a suction item. Non slip would be more suitable. I hate that it had to lose starts for that. I’m finding that with lots of products. But this handy 2 pack I expected here to use one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Instead, she got rid of the cast iron serving spoon holder she kept on her cook top, that scratched it in some places. She’s just so clever. It works so perfectly. Serving spoons can drip clean. And they are completely rubbery flexible silicone that with a bit of soap and a vegetable brush, clean beautiful. You can manipulate them to widen the ridges and really get them clean. And for the sink? I have a phobia of stinky sponges. Holding bacteria no matter wat you do. This lets the water drip off and they don’t stay wet if you wrong them out first. Great product and a super price.

These work perfectly with the space from the edge of the sink to the backsplash. They blend with my black granite. Non slip for when Im enthusiastically splashing water. I love the idea of brushed nickel to match my sink/faucet/appliances, but they get splotchy. The black hides the blue drips of dish soap until I am ready to wash them. I have dish soaps on one side and hand soaps and lotion on the other. Match made in heaven.

I got this to hold my Myer's dish soap and hand soap bottles and they fit perfectly. I wanted something to set the two soaps in so that my granite wouldn't stay wet under them and this resolves the issue.

We're trying to clean out clutter and simplify the house, starting with the kitchen sink area.
These are just the thing!
Simple, put them where you have your sponges, brush, etc.
They eliminated a messy area net to our sink.
Buy them!
Well worth it.

It holds the sponges that I crave like no other. Bought these because the Rubbermaid ones I like were sold out. Half the price, yet holds the sponges I crave (as said above).


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • CLEAN COUNTERS: Keep sponges, scrubbers, vegetable brushes, dish scrappers, brushes, washcloths, hand soaps, and scrub pads organized and in one convenient place; High quality, non-slip silicone provides a durable surface while protecting countertops, tabletops and sinks from water run-off, soap scum and spotting; Use in kitchen or laundry and utility rooms; Set of 2
  • QUICK DRY: Thoughtfully designed with raised stable ridges; This design allows air to flow and water to evaporate quickly so your bar soap, scrubbers, steel wool, and sponges dry quickly and completely in between each use; Air circulates to prevent mold and mildew on sponges and scrubbers for a healthier, more sanitary kitchen; A raised outer edge keeps water contained and off of kitchen counters and sinks
  • FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: You can use this convenient sink center as a trivet or hot pad for serving spoons and other utensils - it's heat safe up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit; Perfect next to your stovetop; This item is also great for resting hot hair tools to protect countertops and other; Use on bathroom counters, vanities, dresser tops, desks and more; The compact size is ideal for most countertop spaces; Try this in campers, RVs, boats, cottages, apartments and other small spaces
  • QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of flexible silicone; BPA PVC and Chlorine free; Food Safe; Heat safe up to 570° Fahrenheit / 299° Celsius; Easy Care - dishwasher safe
  • THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Each Measures 9" x 3.5" x .5" high

Description

Keep your kitchen sink clean and free of clutter with the Kitchen Sink Organizer Tray from mDesign. Each tray keeps sponges, hand/bar soaps and scrubbies in one convenient place so your cleaning essentials are always at your fingertips. A ribbed design allows for air circulation so tools and bar soaps dry quickly and completely in between uses. Place the holder on kitchen sinks or counters to keep them free from water spots and messes.



I have one holder on each side of my faucet and I keep my soaps, soap wand, etc. on them. They keep everything organized and super easy to clean!

Love these. Keeps the water from pooling on the top of my sick easy to empty the water and clean. Would buy again and again!

Functional non-slip silicone tray that works great for soap dispenser, sink stopper, scrub sponges. Keep water that drains off in the tray instead of all over the counter.

Works great, but I wish it was lower on one end to drain. It’s a great product to hold sink items.

Attractive and keeps "stuff" in its place. I put one on each side of the faucet.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment