
The bin was better than I excepted. Fits very well in my farmhouse kitchen. Size of the bin are prefect.
The design gives the illusion that the bin was unintentionally slightly bent.
It is large and it does fit a lot of produce. I wish that the bottom was raised a little so the fruit doesn't touch the counter. Another commenter mentioned that it was but mine is not. Maybe a few rare earth magnets on each corner will do the trick.
Was it worth the price? Eh. I don't think anyone will convince me that a vegetable bin made out of chicken wire with metal framing is worth $60.
That being said, there wasn't many horizontal counter veggie bins to choose from (*anywhere*) and it IS really adorable. I can also see using this for many other things after I've grown tired of its intended use. The simple design will definitely work outside of the kitchen area.
It looks very nice on the counter. I would imagine it would look gorgeous in a kitchen with a farm house/country design.
Great item and looks fantastic.. however had to return. We were putting it on our pantry door and it was just a bit to wide to enable the door to close.. We re-purchased the 2 basket unit and it is fantastic.
Love this so much. it's decent size, holds all my fruits and vegetables. no more bowls on our dining room table over flowing with produce!
and it goes with that farmhouse vibe I've got going on in my kitchen. Would recommend this very much!
Awesome product when paired with the spice rack on top. One side was slightly bent probably happened during shipping. But it doesn't show

Feature Product
- Wall mounted / counter-top storage basket with woven chicken wire and a rustic brown finish.
- 3 compartments for storing fruits, vegetables, and any other household items, plus a sturdy top shelf that can be used for additional storage.
- Features erasable chalkboard labels on the front of each compartment.
- **Official MyGift product includes multipurpose cleaning towel.**
- Approximate Dimensions (in inches): 26 W X 13 H X 9.75 D.
Description
Keep your kitchen organized and your fruits and vegetables safely stored with this metal storage rack. The woven chicken wire design and rustic brown finish on this metal rack give it a touch of country-style charm, while the 3 storage bins and the sturdy top shelf provide you with plenty of space to store and organize your favorite fruits, vegetables, snacks, and other household items. You can also keep track of what contents go in which compartment by using the erasable chalkboard labels on the front of each of this storage bin's 3 compartments. Ready to bring rustic-yet-chic style and convenient storage to your kitchen? This metal food storage bin is the perfect choice.
**Official MyGift product includes multipurpose cleaning towel.**
Approximate Dimensions: 26" W X 12.9" H X 9.8" D.
Absolutely beautiful and exactly what I was looking for! I’m going to hang this above my son’s changing table and use it to organize diapers, lotions, and bibs! It’s very sturdy and has a nice weight to it.
Works and looks great on my kitchen counter. I use the first bin for fruits (holds two 3# bags of apples with room left), second bin for potatoes (holds 10#), and the last bin for onions. I also use the top for misc like garlic, zucchini, bananas, etc.
We really like this product. Like many others we originally balked at the price, but it is well made and holds a lot of fruit. We did not end up hanging it so we are also able to utilize the top of it as a shelf. It is quite large and holds a 2 pound bag of potatoes in one section without problem. I removed one star because as apples age and soften the bottoms of the fruit in contact with the metal grid end up getting tiny cuts and dings and if you have kids that are picky that's a deal breaker for them. Just put something on the bottom to prevent this.
Love, love, love this basket! It is perfect in my country themed kitchen, and very useful. I've already had several compliments, and others wanting to know where I got it so they can purchase one. It's a very high quality basket, and a good size for my small apartment.
Very nice, great to get everything off the counters, well made and I like the top shelf to add the little things.






0 comments:
Post a Comment