• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Kitchen Seven Universal Knife Block - Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife Holder(Without Knives)- Round Space-Saver

October 22, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Kitchen Seven Universal Knife Block - Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife Holder(Without Knives)- Round Space-Saver Knife Storage Stand safely stores knives while keeping blades clean and sharp

Kitchen Seven Universal Knife Block - Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife Holder(Without Knives)- Round Space-Saver Knife Storage Stand safely stores knives while keeping blades clean and sharp

I like that this keeps all the knives securely and safely in one place. Slots are easy to use, but the unit only holds about half the number of knives as claimed if you have a couple of larger chef-style knives or the handles are thick. One thing I don't like is that if it is placed on the counter under a top level cabinet, you might not have enough head-space to pull the knife directly out, because you have to pull them straight up to remove. In my daughter's kitchen I have to move it to an open space before I can remove any knife longer than a paring knife. If that is your kitchen layout, consider a slanted style of holder, not an up-and-down style like this one.

I recently have been remodeling my original 70's style kitchen. New countertops, installed a dishwasher, a lot. I went over budget, but I still needed essentials, including a knife set, and a block, but I wanted to keep my new and bigger countertop less cluttery, because why add gadgets if it's going to leave me with the original space, after all that work? So I was on a hunt, found my knives, but it didn't come with a block, and blocks were an option, but other than big, just weren't worth the price tag. Until I found this.
Kitchen Seven is space efficient, but it's not sacrificing looks. In fact, it looks better on my counter than any of the traditional blocks would have.
The spaces for the knives are perfectly spaced where there's room for all size knives, if it's a paring knife or one of my santoku knives. I don't always dry my knife set from the dishwasher either, but this block holds them tight enough so they're stable, but loose enough were I don't get rust spots from water sitting on them, and no mold. They thought of everything with the groove design. I love it.
I haven't had it long enough to need to clean it, but other reviews have assured it's easy enough.
I use my knives regularly, and with the holder easier to see at various angles, I have it at an angle where I can see exactly how many knives I have left, or if I need to wait to run the dishwasher before it's time to cook.

I had another universal knife block, with I guess "grass" you would call it? I hated it. It was very difficult to get the knives in and out (I was often worried I would cut myself) and it didn't seem to hold as much and it was bigger than this one is. This knife block is SO much easier to get the knives in and out - it's like butter! And I put scissors in it too with no problems. I think I have about 8 knives and 3 pairs of scissors and still more room. I can't recommend it enough!

Rec'd 2 Kitchen Seven Premium Chef's Knife Block today! Soooo thrilled! Upon opening, I moved all my Cutco knives & a few misc. knives that were cluttering up my drawers into my new blocks. The inside of the block appears to be a tough wavy plastic that's laid in a upright pattern for knives to slide into (refer to pix I provided). A knife sharpener will fit but I chose to store mine in the drawer. Wish there was a shorter vesion of this for my shorter knives. I can see how dust may collect in the wavy plastic glooves but timely cleaning of product should minimize that.
Made of good quality stainless steel and tough black plactic. The stainless steel matches all my stainless stell appliances quite well.
The price of this product was reasonable too ... so much so, I bought 2 to store my knives in.
I'm definitely giving this product 5 stars and recommending it to others who want a sleek, modern method to store their kitchen knives.

It is an efficient storage container, utilizes less space, my knives are not in need sharpening as often, as they seem to stay sharper longer with the use of this storage unit; opposed to sliding knives on wood blocks or on metal magnets (which if not cautious when mounting or removing can nick the blades too). I found it holds a great amount of knives. Mine currently holds 1 Filet, 1 Bread/Spatual Serrated, 2 Long Bread Serrated, 1 10" Chef, 1 11" Slicer, 1 utility, 1 Paring and a pair of kitchen scissors that are fairly thick but with time the slot has "given" some to allow the scissors to easily slide in and out. Smart concept, had this about 2 months now and it is the best knive storage that functionality wise is awesome, aesthetically modern look, and it is effortless to clean! Winner winner chicken dinner, I'd buy again...


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SUPERIOR STAINLESS STEEL UNIVERSAL KNIFE BLOCK WILL STORE AND ORGANIZE up to 12 knives of any kitchen knife collection safely and securely. Measuring 9" high and 4.7" in diameter, it will fit all types and brands of knives with blades up to 8.6" long. Ideal for chef knives, steak knives, carving knives, paring knives, bread knives, utility knives, and more.
  • PREMIUM QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION makes for a durable, easy-care universal knife stand that won't let you down! The double-layer wavy grooved top of flexible plastic holds knives securely yet is nonabrasive, reliably preserving the sharpness and quality of the blades. Simply lift off the top for easy cleaning. A small drainage hole at the bottom prevents water and dirt build-up, long lasting product that's a breeze to keep clean.
  • SMART SPACE-SAVING CYCLINDER KNIFE BLOCK features a functional, pleasing round design. Saves precious counter space during food preparation and leaves extra room for kitchen utensils and appliances. And there's no worry of mishap, either; the 1.3 lb. weight lends stability and prevents unwanted tip-over.
  • APPEALING AESTHETIC DESIGN will fit any kitchen décor! The elegant stainless steel and attractive cylindrical shape in just the right size combine to create a product with a modern, clean look. Excellent addition to any color or style kitchen, it is a must-have accessory for home kitchens, restaurants, chef schools, hotel kitchens and institutional kitchens.
  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE assures you of a RISK-FREE PURCHASE; it's your complete satisfaction, or your money back!

Description

This Premium Chef Universal Knife Block (without knives) by Kitchen Seven is here to offer a seventh-heaven kitchen experience designed especially for you.

- Made of high-quality stainless steel, your new universal knife holder will organize up to a dozen kitchen knives of every type and brand.

You'll find it just the perfect knife holder block for chef knives, bread knives, steak knives, carving knives, vegetable knives, and any other knife you can think of.

Set far back on the counter, it will keep those gleaming, fascinating kitchen cutters out of the reach - and view - of children.

- Featuring a double-layer wavy grooved design, it will hold each knife firmly without scratching the blade. Knives will stay as sharp as ever - and clean, to boot.

.

- The clean, modern look of stainless steel will complement any décor. The smart round design is as practical as it is aesthetic, saving precious counter and drawer space in your kitchen.

- So hurry up and place your order NOW for a risk-free purchase that won't fail to please.

- Give as a gift to friends and family for wedding, housewarming, hostess, or chef school graduation - or to yourself,

just because! Kitchen Seven stainless steel knife holders (without knives) - a must-have accessory that's sure to leave you wondering how you ever managed before!



I bought this block for my wife along with a decent set of knives so she would leave mine alone. Our kitchen counters are overloaded, so the small footprint of this block was appealing. Now she's got her new knife block stuffed with 15 knives (including four giant Jim Beam steak knives) and there's still a little room to spare. I knew she would be able to get her new knife set stored in this little block, but I had no idea that it would hold that many knives. It's definitely a little overachiever and I would definitely recommend this product.

My boyfriend is a butcher and I bought him a beautiful set of knives for his birthday a few years back. The knives didn’t come with a standing block or anything, just a roll-up carrying case that I was sick of sitting on my counter. We’ve had a traditional wooden knife block in the past, but having just moved to a new apartment, we needed something that would save space, look nice on the counter, and most importantly - hold all of our knives. I purchased this knife holder as a gift for my boyfriend more han 6 months ago, and we couldn’t have been more pleased with it. Knives easily slide in and out, with no damage to the blades, and though this holder isn’t as big as your everyday knife block, it can still comfortably fit all of the knives in our collection. The silver/nickle-colored outside of the holder fits in with the rest of modern-looking counter top items in our kitchen, bringing it all together.

Great buy for a great price! Highly recommend this item for anyone looking for something different to hold knives, while still keeping them organized and in good condition!

I absolutely love this knife holder. I had a magnetic one that always worried me. My knife often would slip from my hand and hit the counter as I pulled it from the magnet. I have also had a wood block that took up precious counter space. I figured I try this one and it is fantastic. I hold 5 knives in it, even my bread knife! It is crazy how well it works and how easy the knives come out. It takes up very little space.

I purchased this for our camper since drawer space is limited and I was always trying to find the knife in the drawer this fits perfect on the counter without taking up space and it holds all kinds of knives and you don't have to worry about the slot being the right size they just slide in. Great knife block! I would highly recommend it if you have limited counter space.

After years of using a wooden knife block I decided to look into the vertical knife holders I had been seeing that did not have dedicated slots sized for specific knives. I knew the sliding in and out of the wood block was dulling my knives so I decided to look at the vertical holders. I viewed several versions, read reviews and decided on this one. I currently have eleven knives in the holder though it would easily hold several more. These range from a pairing knife up to a large bread knife and a big bladed chef knife. I have been well pleased with the functionality of the product and the ease of slipping a knife in and out of the holder. The 4.5” width and 9” height leave a small footprint on my countertop -especially compared with the angled wood block I had been using. I have not had it long enough to require a deep cleaning so I can’t attest to that. But I am well pleased with my purchase.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment