• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

KESOL Adhesive Shower Caddy Bathroom Organizer Wall Shelf Storage Basket for Kitchen & Bathroom Accessories,

October 09, 2019 // by Admin // No comments

KESOL Adhesive Shower Caddy Bathroom Organizer Wall Shelf Storage Basket for Kitchen & Bathroom Accessories, SUS304 Stainless Steel, No Drilling- 2 Pack

KESOL Adhesive Shower Caddy Bathroom Organizer Wall Shelf Storage Basket for Kitchen & Bathroom Accessories, SUS304 Stainless Steel, No Drilling- 2 Pack

My husband and I chose these shelves to hold our shampoo and body wash bottles in the shower. I was skeptical that they would hold with just a strip of adhesive, but we gave it a shot anyway. First off, I could tell that the adhesive strip has a strong adhesive on it. It's not just a sticker and it’s rather large so it covers a good surface area. I cleaned the surface, applied the adhesive, and waited the suggested 10 hours before adding any weight in the shelf. They have held great and are WAY more sturdy than I expected. We are very pleased with the outcome and quality of this product.

This basket replaces a similar basket that I had that was held by suction cups to a mirror. The suction cups worked ok for a while, but eventually weakened, causing the basket to fall. This basket secures to the mirror by a large, clear adhesive strip. The strip looks like it can handle more weight than the suction cups without falling off. The directions were clearly written and also included directions for removal of the strip. All in all I think that this was a great purchase.

ON our experience and quality of this adhesive shelf my family is very pleased. it has held very well with the amount of items we have placed in them. they are sturdy well made and do not rust and quite easy to install. on a scale of 1 through 5, 5 being the worst I declare this product to be a 1 as the best. thank you so much for this product we will definitely recommend to our friends.

I have purchased several adhesive shower caddies that will not hold all my products and end up falling. Most adhesive products only have a few round cups, but these shelves have a large adhesive strip and are so strong and sturdy! By far the best I've purchased! On top of being sturdy, they are very stylish! Five stars, highly recommend!

I was skeptical about how this shelf would hold up in the shower, but I installed it over a week ago and so far it shows no signs of falling down! I don't have tons of bottles on it but I do have a couple weighty jars sitting on the shelf. I have taken hot showers and it doesn't seem to loosen the adhesive at all. Good price for a good product! The soap dish that came with it is great as well. Definitely a worthwhile purchase if you're looking to add a shelf without drilling into the tile.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ➤Damage Free & Easy to Install - No drilling and damage to wall and requires no additional tools. Just peel off the cover and install. Powerful transparent adhesive hooks with 3 hooks stick to surface for a long time, more durable and stronger than suction cup. Proved to hold 15 lbs in daily use after 5 year testing on smooth hard surfaces.
  • ➤Multi-Function & 2 Pack - Decorated your kitchen or bathroom with our shelf , keep your kitchen or bathroom organized and clean. Large capacity for holding shampoo, conditioner or spice bottle to meet your different demands. Ideal for bathrooms, guest bathrooms and powder rooms etc. Please note the adhesive is not reusable.
  • ➤304 STAINLESS STEEL NOT RUST - This shower caddy is made of a high quality 304 stainless steel. This high grade 304 stainless steel has excellent resistance to a wide range of atmospheric environments (coastal areas) and can withstand corrosion from most oxidizing acids. That durability makes 304 easy to sanitize, and therefore ideal for kitchen and bathroom applications. This high grade stainless steel will prevent rust and will last through the roughest of conditions.
  • ➤CONVENIENCE - The shelf can be dismantled and adjusted according to your needs. It can be recycled and reuse after you take it from adhesive hooks. DIMENSION: 13.5 in x 4.5 in x 2.5 in.
  • ➤100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED & What You Get - 2 x Bathroom Shelves , 3 x Adhesives, 1 x User Manual, Quality Guarantee by 5 years. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee and a 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.

Description

Mount this stainless-steel Caddy Shelf wherever bath accessories and wash supplies are needed in bathroom, kitchen and anywhere you need.
This Shelf Storage can be used as a kitchen spice rack and organizer!

Size:
Adhesive: 11.8 x 2.8 inches
Shelf: 13.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches
What's In the Box:
2 x Bathroom Shelves
3 x Adhesives
1 x User Manual

Where to use:
ONLY stick on smooth hard surfaces. DON'T stick on painted walls or wallpapers as it will take off your paint or wallpapers.
How to use
1. Clean the area where the adhesive installed.
2. Peel off the protective cover on the back, install the adhesive and press firmly to squeeze air out.
3. Hang the shelf on the hook. It can be used 10 hours after installation.
How to remove:
You can use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive surface, then tear off the installed adhesive.

Why choose KESOL Shower Shelf?
KESOL guarantee that every shower shelf is made of SUS304 stainless steel which will not rust. There are other options but which made of chrome or other steels that will rust within a few weeks.
We offer you 3-Year Manufacturer's Guarantee and 180 Day Return&Money Back Guarantee.
If any rust occurs in the product within 5 years, we will send you a replacement free, no return required.

For Optimal Use:
Please note adhesive is not reusable.



This is an awesome product. It’s already a week in and it’s still stuck to tile with no movement, even with all the weight from bottles. So glad I didn’t have to drill in tile.

I give this adhesive shelf 5 stars because for a while i really did not have anywhere to put my body washes and shampoo so i looked on amazon an found this what's awesome about it was i was just searching for one shelf both this product came in a bundle and i got 2 shelves which is sweet!!! now i can clear off my bathroom window and make my shower look way more presentable thanks again you guys shipping came fast and i am truly satisfied I would really reccomend this if your looking for extra space around the house.

This produce is great with my bathroom. I clean my sink easily.Also, I tried to test whether its material is stainless steel. Yes, its material is stainless steel. Therefore, I like this item. I will recommend it to other people.

We have tried SO MANY useless shower caddies that never live up to their description. We just threw away one after only a month that we spent $100 on because it fell over on me in the shower twice, sending all my products flying on top of me. Very frustrating. These shelves are the way to go. They are spacious, durable, and will not attack me mid-shower. I thought two shelves wouldn't be enough to hold products for a family of four, but I was pleasantly surprised. We fit every single product on them. I'll never go back to a traditional shower caddy again!

We are very pleased with the adhesive shelves! We put them in the shower to hold our shampoo bottles and shaving cream. Our shampoo bottles are very large, 28 ounces each, and each shelf holds 4 bottles that are either full or mostly full. The adhesive is sticking to the tile like a champion and nothing has fallen down after 10 days. 5 out of 5 stars for us to help keep our shower much more tidy! Shipping was fast and product was exactly what we expected.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment