
The bamboo expandable drawer organizer is absolutely what I needed! I love that it expands to hold additional kitchen utensils and it LOOKS gorgeous. I will most likely purchase another one for another drawer in the kitchen and possibly for the bathroom as well! Thank you for a nice product; highly recommended.
We just updated our kitchen and I was destined to have an organized junk drawer. I think every house has one or two. This bamboo expandable organizer is a perfect fit!
I hastily ordered this expandable drawer to match similar bamboo organizers in my kitchen. It arrived promptly with no issues. I will say that this drawer, like any I've come across, needs to be washed with soap before use to get rid of the factory smell. I've only had this issue with bamboo products that are shrink wrapped like this. But the good news is it's easy to clean! If I needed more I would order this again. I feel better using a product that isn't made from plastic.
The drawer organizer is perfect for organizing spatulas, cooking spoons, etc, that tend to get jumbled up in a drawer without an organizer. Since it's expandable, it fits where I want to use it. The quality is good--corners are joined well, no stray glue seeping out from the edges, stain is evenly applied. Growing up with a finish carpenter in the home, I notice small details. It was packed well and arrived in perfect condition. I would buy this product again.
We have oddly sized drawers that are not befitting of most of the utensil organizers out there, with the exception of the .99¢ plastic trays. Most of the organizers we found and liked were 20" tall and our dumb drawers are only 19.5". (Time to get a new kitchen...) This one is perfect at almost 18" tall and expandable to the width of the drawer maximizing storage. We just stuffed a block at the top of the organizer to hold it forward in the drawer so it didn't slide around. Fit all my utensils perfectly!

Feature Product
- PERFECT FOR STORAGE - Fits perfectly in almost all standard drawer sizes being 17.9" long, 2" deep, and ranging from 14" - 18.9" in width. Easily store flatware, utensils and other kitchen gadgets.
- EXPANDABLE & PRACTICAL - Adjustable design with 3-5 compartments. Two expandable compartments with enough space for all your cutlery, flatware and silverware.
- BEAUTIFUL LOOK - Water-resistant eco-friendly bamboo that wipes down easily with a damp cloth. The Artisware makes everything look beautiful and better organized. It will match almost any decor.
Description
Maximize your drawer space with the Artisware Organizer- the perfect solution for drawer storage. With up to 5 compartments, this expandable tray provides a custom fit for your household needs. Whether you're storing cutlery in the kitchen, accessories in the bathroom or tools in the home office, the Artisware Organizer is as durable as it is functional, with easy-clean, water-resistant compartments, plus extra-deep sides with an additional 4.5" of expandable space. Made of eco-friendly bamboo, a natural and easily renewable resource, the Artisware Organizer is a beautiful way to simplify your home storage.
We made the mistake of watching the organizing lady on Netflix and she loves these drawer organizers so we bought several and it seriously makes everything looks better and lets you see how much you really don't need. This fit nicely in our large kitchen drawer for utensils
When it comes to keeping a spatula from harassing a boning knife, very few ordinary bamboo drawer organizers can outperform this ordinary bamboo drawer organizer.
This is a pretty storage tool. It is fairly sturdy. It expands easily. The basic issue which I have is that many of my cooking & baking tools do not fit within the organizing pockets. I have some large ladles, spoons & spatulas. All in all, this is a very nice organizing tool.
The length dimension is 18.25" clearly not as stated. So mine went back. You may want to know that the bottoms are not bamboo, but this may in fact make them more durable. Otherwise a nice product. I liked the dove tailed corners.
Product is pretty good in end and adjusts pretty well. I kind of screwed up and didnt realize how big it was so it doesn't fit in my drawers. Are you somewhere else now though






0 comments:
Post a Comment