![[10-Piece Set] Royal Air-Tight Food Storage Container Set - Durable Plastic - BPA Free - Clear Plastic with Black Lids](https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51bhQwdgWgL.jpg)
These are awesome! Bought a few sets to organize my pantry. Wish they had options to buy JUST the larger ones but I made it work.
Ok, here it goes. I always read the bad reviews and judge them over the positive and was a tad bit nervous when ordering them. have bought 4 sets so far and have not had a single issue with defect or lids not sealing air tight. They have been working wonderfully.
My only complaint is that their tops need at least 2 hours to dry in a California environment to make sure no water is left in the cap. Understandably, to make it air tight, they would need to crest a hollow lid. However, if they make a version II of this product it would be amazing if the entire lid would come into separate parts to properly dry each part. As of now I take off the plastic rim and let the top air dry. But that is literally my only complaint after 4 sets.
I bought these because they had decent reviews and are half the price of another container brand. They work as described and I have no complaints on the quality. However, when cleaning them you are suppose to remove the silicone piece which exposes the inside of the lid. I let these pieces sit out to dry for many hours and still saw water drops inside the lid and due to it being a small gap you can't use a rag to dry it well. This could create mildew over time. Other than that, so far so good.
I’ve been using these for a few days to store frzen fruits that I want to thaw out in my fridge. So far, so good. Easy to spoon out the amount I need and they look great in my fridge. Trying to be more organized and these are helping a lot. I just wish the kids were easier to dry. The water sits in between the seams so I have to shake it to get the excess out and then leave them in the dishwasher to drip out any remaining. But other than that, they are great.
I ordered the 5-pc Royal Air-Tight Food Storage Containers about a year ago. I've been so pleased with them keeping everything nice and fresh and organized in my pantry that I ordered the 10-pc a week or so ago and have now got a much more organized food pantry. I have gone to buying a good portion of my food, including baking ingredients, in bulk from the local food co-op, so these containers are PERFECT for storing stuff in an accessible and clean way. In the small containers I have things like himalayan salt, baking soda, and baking powder. In the next size up, I have things like baking cocoa powder, raisins, sunflower seeds, and popcorn kernels. In the large size (2nd largest of the 4 sizes), I have things like almonds and dog treats. In the XL (largest size of the 4), I have things like various types of flour and pastas, but could be good for regular-size boxes of cereal, etc.
I anticipate using these a good long time. When they break down, I may switch to glass containers, but aside from that these containers are exactly what I was hoping for to bring some order to my food pantry. I use a label maker to put labels on each container, so everyone knows the difference between flours or powdered sugar, baking soda and baking powder, etc. Labels of some kind are important, even if it's just masking tape.

Feature Product
- VERSATILE - Store your favorite foods safely into these efficient containers. With 4 different sizes for edibles of all shapes, sizes, and volumes, you won't have to worry about jamming your edibles into containers. Includes 2 Tall Container (2.0 qt/2.3 liters), 2 Medium Container (1.5 qt./ 1.7 liters), 4 Small Containers (0.9qt/ 1.0 liter), 2 Mini Container (0.35qt/ 0.38 liter) (2X)
- LIQUID-FRIENDLY - Not only are these good for dry foods, but our containers are great for holding liquids such as water, juice, soup, and more. Container corners allow for easy pouring. Don't worry about spills as the containers are designed to seal all liquids with airtight technology once the handle has been pushed down.
- LID-LOCK MECHANISM - Once the ring on the lid is pushed down, the silicone seal inside the lid will expand to seal the jar, creating complete airtightness. Pop the ring back up and it serves as a handle to lift the lid. Provides maximum freshness and prolonged food storage.
- EASY TO CLEAN - To clean the Royal Air-Locks thoroughly, simply remove the silicone attached along the lids of each container and wash with soap and rinse with water. Wrap the silicone around the lid again and seal back up to use again.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made from BPA free plastic, these containers have been tested to be durable and long-lasting. With a stackable and modular design, these containers will save you a ton of space in your pantry and cabinets for better kitchen organization
Description
Royal Air-Tight Food Storage Containers - 10-Piece Set. Brought to you by Equinox International
After living through multiple infestations of moths in our dry goods, we threw away everything in the pantry and started over. We use these airtight containers now and have not seen the vermin for a few months. They stack brilliantly; they make everything easy to find, and I will probably order more!
When I first opened the package , I was a little put off by the smell of the containers . However after washing the smell went away . The lids arent leak proof , and with a gentle pull will come off however, they work perfect for the things I needed them for . Also I love the blue tint to the containers as well . Overall , I will definitely buy more of these when or if I need .
I bought for staples, the tall container held 1/2 bag of 5 lbs flour,so I used both the tall containers for 1 bag of flour, the mid size held small bag of white sugar, and brown sugar, they stack well and look neat. The lids are same size for all containers so you don't have to look for a lid to match.
These are my favorite of all the pantry containers I have purchased. Easy to open, durable materials, and I love how I can see what is in the pantry with just a glance. They fit nicely on the shelves, and everything is neat and organized!
These are great. Wonderful quality. Easy enough for my 5 year old to open on his own. Durable. I want more!






0 comments:
Post a Comment