
I purchased this to use in my classroom to store student headphones. It works perfectly so far with all headphones in their own spaces. The students have been able to easily get them out and put them away on their own. I’m not sure how it will hold up over time but if it can last more than a year in my kindergarten classroom then I’ll be happy.
I almost purchased a different organizer but so glad I decided on this one. The 24 pockets, over the door organizer is simply perfect. I collect converse sneakers and it holds the high tops with ease! This has wide, deep pockets that are clear. This enables you to see your shoes and find them fast when in a hurry. They are also deep and wide enough to keep your shoes dust free.
Assembly takes under 30 seconds!
This also fits snug between the wall and the door. No sticking out 2 feet like the old metal ones.
This would be great for small places. I have this in my smallest bathroom and it's perfect.
Kudos for this wonderful organizer! Highly recommended!!
I use this for my makeup and items i want to keep off the bathroom counter. The pockets are slanted, and do not really open up to accommodate items other than a shoe toe. Someone should invent a side clip that would prevent the entire organizer from flopping around every time the door is opened or closed. Will try to tape down with hook and loop tape.
meh.. as far as durability, the clear pockets themselves seem like taking items in and out frequently may not hold up so well over time. We shall see.
When I ordered this item I actually ordered 2 with some plans in mind! When they came in they were perfect for my project. The first one went over the hall closet door for shoes, but the second one went over my "get ready" room to hold all of my cosmetics!! It works great, I put all of my mascaras in one pocket, eyeliners in another, lipsticks and etc, this way I can see all of my makeup at a glance, choose my colors and quickly apply! I even keep my perfumes in there for a quick spritz before I head out the door!
People these wonderful over the door shoe storage certainly do NOT need to hold shoes. I have gathered a lot of new Grove Collaborative items & this popped into my mind & it works perfectly. Keeps this old lady from crawling in the cabinet under the sink to find it all. It’s in the door in the laundry room. Extra rubber gloves & all! I may get more.

Feature Product
- 24 roomy clear pockets hanging shoe organizer
- Hangs on standard door or closet rod, no hardware needed
- Protects shoes or items from dust and damage
- Great for organizing shoes, kids toy, beauty accessories and more stuff in your bedroom
- Dimension: 60? H x 22.5? W, each pocket measure 5.4" W x 7.5"H x 2.75"D
Description
? Large pockets fit well for both men and women shoes. Also Good for organizing every kind of accessories.
? Foldable into small size conveinet for traveling.
? Suitable for bedroom, bathroom, storage room, closet and even for kitchen.
I installed this in a junk closet/pantry, in an attempt to let me actually SEE all the little items I throw in there all the time. It is perfect for that. Cleared off the actual shelves, leaving those free for larger items. I keep basic household thing in the pockets: light bulbs, screws, cleaning supplies, duct tape, etc - the kinds of things you need on hand on occasion but don't want to have to dig into a closet to find. A perfect solution at a great price.
For the price the quality cannot be beat. I am using this to organize my beauty products and bought one for my shoes as well. Great buy!
I have more shoes than a centipede and several unused doors. The door hanging shoe rack is well suited to my needs. The material is sturdy, the pockets roomy enough for sneakers and booties. I'll probably purchase another hanging bag for the other 988 pairs of shoes.
This item is used for those small items that I usually throw in a drawer, or a bag.
Over time, I usually forget where items are, and end up going through bags and drawers to find them.
Enter this item.
It has a total of 24 , fairly spacious pockets...
(4 across, 6 down), made of clear durable, thick, plastic material.
It comes with 4 very sturdy, metal hooks that fit into 4 metal lined, circular holes at the top.
These fit over a door.
Now,, my small clutter items are easier to find through the clear plastic.
I have ordered, so far, three of these.
One, I use for my shoes, and the other for kitchen items like....bottles of seasoning, slices, envelopes of slow cooker starters, onions, garlic, ginger, measuring spoons,coffee, tea Kcups etc.
It is easier to keep track of frequently used, and perishable items, so I can prioritize and replenish.
Haven’t had these for a long time, but so far, there is no tearing, or collapsing of the item.
.👍😄👏❤️
Now, instead
Can't go wrong with these. Perfect for shoes...or bathroom supplies, which is what I use it for living in a small apt.






0 comments:
Post a Comment