
I was happily surprised at the size of these baskets! As the picture shows, a small/medium sized pineapple fits perfectly and they are sturdy enough to hold it as well. We have limited counter space so this is a great way to store fruits and vegetables not needing refrigeration.
I ordered these baskets because they had more of a design than the standard basket and love them. They are a great size, can fit a bundle of bananas plus more in the large one and the smaller one isn't too small, it still can fit a decent amount of produce. This also comes with 4 hooks, which I didn't realize, and was a plus for me in my small kitchen. Would definitely recommend for getting your fruits and veggies off the countertop in an esthetically pleasing way.
Update: I lowered my rating from a 5 to 4. I love these still but when I re-ordered, the baskets were slightly different. Not enough to stand out but when you see and use them daily, it becomes noticeable. Overall shape is the same but how it screws to the wall and the thickness of the wire differs. If you want more than 2, you may want to order them together
We have a small kitchen and these baskets really help us keep our CSA up off the counter top. Does require a drill.
I have a smaller kitchen and while I don’t mind a bowl of fruits and veggies... this was so much cleaner looking! Make sure when you hang them that you can get your arm in to reach what is on the bottom. You don’t want to place then too high on the wall. I really like these- something a little different
I like the size and they were very easy to hang. I would say they are a little expensive for the value. Also, I was hoping to keep some mail items in the smaller sized basket, but they slip through awkwardly.

Feature Product
- ✅ MULTIPURPOSE USAGE: a decorative wire wall basket set for storing fruits or produce. Can also be used as wall planter, wall organizing unit or wall baskets for pantry.
- ✅ DON'T KILL THE TASTE: Did you know many fruits and veggies didn't need refrigeration, it kills their taste. These include onions, garlic, bananas, avocados, tomatoes, apples and potatoes. You need to store these fruits and vegetables in breathable produce baskets like this.
- ✅ VEGGIES NEED ROOM TEMPERATURE: This rustic wall mount wire basket set is specially designed to let air flow between fruits. Whenever there is moisture, there is potential damage to your veggies, but not with these baskets. When using these baskets, your veggies are always handy for cooking and fruits also ready for healthy snacking.
- ✅ EASY INSTALLATION: The hanging fruit basket set comes with SCREWS, PLUGS and HOOKS for easy installation. The baskets can be hung to the rod or fixed to the wall: great also for storing kids TOYS, YARN, PLANTS, DOG TREATS, GLOVES, etc. They absolutely handle every job you give them without any complications.
- ✅ MEASURES: We have 2 different sizes of these baskets in a set. The big metal wire basket measures: 12.3 inches width, 7.9 inches height and 4.7 inches depth. Small wire basket: width: 8.4 inches height: 7 inches and depth: 4 inches.
Description
Clear up your countertops and add a touch of style to your kitchen with this wall mounted produce basket. Since many veggies (eg onions, bananas, tomatoes etc) didn't need refrigeration, this fruit basket wall mounted set is the perfect way to store your nutritious food, while preserving their taste and longevity. Comes with screws and hooks to hang them to the kitchen rod.
Great little baskets for the toilet area. Holds wipes, toilet paper, magazines, room freshener, etc. My husband said they were so easy to hang. Beautiful and modern looking!
I recently posted an Instagram story about a recipe I was cooking and I got so many replies for the recipe but even more wanting to know where I got the wall baskets behind me! Haha!
We love these! I wanted more counter space, so we used these to get all of our produce off the counter and onto the wall. I finally have the space I need to cook. These also look great and came with hardware to attach to the wall, which made hanging them so easy.
Super cute. Easy to install. Holds well under the weight of a full basket of potatoes. I wish they werent flat in front though. They would hold more if the shape was the same on front.
Cute but would have helped having install directions.






0 comments:
Post a Comment