
This is a little larger than I expected. Usually I see pictures of products knowing that they purposely used tiny props to make the product look larger. This one actually looks smaller in the picture. It’s not too big for me though. It looks fine and it’s holding up a large Costco size of shampoo, another regular shampoo, a regular size conditioner, a body wash, shave cream, and an electric exfoliating brush. It’s been holding the weight of everything fine. I love that I don’t have these things sitting around the edge of my tub collecting water and soap scum. My bath is so much easier to keep clean now.
amazing product!!! As you can see it can fit alot of products and is very strong we also had big costco size bottles no problem.
This thing really holds! I have it in my kitchen, above the sink, stuck to the ceramic tiles. It holds 4 different bottles of cleaning products of various shapes. It was easy to install and looks nice. It has cleared my kitchen counter of these bottles and makes the area look neater and more organized. Since the backing is sticky, there's more than just suction holding it. Not sure if I would be able to move it to a different location.
I recently downsized from a large home to an apartment and needed something to securely hold my shower supplies. I tried another model that looked great, but the suction cups wouldn't hold it securely. I just installed this model with the clear instructions included and the suction cups are just massively sturdy and it's unique design works wonderfully. I could not be happier with this purchase. Make sure not to used it for a few hours after the initial install per instructions but give it a second tighten before filling.
*FEB25 UPDATE: Figured out how to clean the suction cup correctly (elbow grease + Comet) and now its holding fine!
Bought this Feb'18 and gave it 5star review. It's now early-Feb'19 and one on the suction cups won't hold to my shower wall anymore... VERY frustrating!! So updating my review now to 3stars. I've cleaned the caddy, the suction cup, my shower wall but just won't 'suction on' anymore... Obviously can't use the caddy with just one suction cup... so now what?? Maybe there is some secret to renewing the surface of suction cups..would love to know....
gotta say, clear instructions make this super-easy to put up. glad I bought this! I will def update this review if it suddenly doesn't hold up but so far, so good.

Feature Product
- Please check you the type of your wall before purchase this product.Only Fit for any NON-POROUS & SMOOTH &FLAT surface . ceramic tile, glass, mirror, granite, stainless steel, acrylic, laminate and any non-porous surface with glossy finish; NOT WORK over grout lines or on porous surfaces such as: WOOD, unfinished MARBLE, GRANITE, porcelain, wallpaper, natural stones (such as Travertines), painted wall & any surface that is bumpy, etc..
- NO TOOLS, NO DRILLING, NO SCREWS, NO HOLES.Dimensions : 10-1/2in ( L ) × 5-1/2in (W )× 4-1/2in (H ) . The suction cup diameter is 2-3/4 inches . Hand polished stainless steel finished , build to resist daily scratches , corrosions and tarnishing .
- CONVENIENT HOLDER -Self-draining storage for Keep shampoo , soap and other
- CONSTRUCTION & RUSTPROOF -This shower caddy is made up of High Quality SUS 304 Stainless Steel materials which ensure that hold shampoos and baths organizer long enough adhesion to bathroom .
- 2-Year FREE SUCTION CUPS REPLACEMENT Guarantee ! 180 Days Return&Money Back Guarantee . We're offering the premium quality and the best service . If your item rusts or slips down, please contact us, we will refund you unconditionally.
Description
Any problem with the product , please email the seller via AMAZON .
If the unit falls off the wall or you want to relocate it,it may be reapplied by cleaning and drying the suction cup,
repeating the installation process and again tightening the knob with as much hand pressure as possible.
We offer the high quality and the best service .
1.100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if the fixing is not strong enough for you or you do not like the quality of the materials .
2 . Support the suction cups FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE within a year .
3 . Any dissatisfaction , please fell free to contact us . We will try our best to solve your problems .
Our Suction cup product almost fit for Everywhere . Bathroom , Washroom , Lavatory , Cubicle , Kitchen - where you need tidy storage .
Material Type :
Basket Wire - 304 stainless steel .
Cap and knob - plastic (chrome plated ) .
Suction cap - natural rubber .
Dimensions : 10-1/2"L × 5-1/2" W × 4-1/2"H. The suction cup diameter is 2-3/4 inches.
NOTE :
. Marble , Porcelain , Nano Tiles , Plaster and wood , are porous and cannot maintain suction .
YOU WILL GET: A STURDY DEEP CADDY
As it turned out, this very nice caddy didn't fit in my shower. When the company sent an email to inquire if I was happy with the product, I told them that although I did like it, sadly, it did not fit. They immediately refunded my money and told me I did not need to return the product! Thank you, Sanno!
My wife and daughter-in-law have a collection of washing products that would make a car detailer envious. The shower caddy reached capacity long ago. I needed more shelves that did not require permanent mounting. These fit the bill. They have a lot of room and can hold a lot of weight. I was concerned about the viability of the suction cup mounts, however. My experience with suction cup mounted items, especially in wet areas, is that they lose their grip and can't hold any significant weight. There was no need to worry, however. The combination of a sticky mounting surface and the screw tension have resulted in secure mounting that has not once failed in the 6 months these have been in service. And they have routinely been stocked with big, heavy shampoo and conditioner bottles. Some reviewers have complained that these shelves do not rest flat against the wall. This is true. But, contrary to the complaints, this is not a defect, but a great design feature. First, the mounting angle is not so extreme that items fall out, or don't stand upright on the shelves. Second, this design allows for much greater weight capacity. As heavier items are added to the shelf, the pressure created by the flattening of the angle increases torque against the suction cups, which increases the suction, which, in turn, keeps the suction cups securely mounted. It may seem counter-intuitive, but the force pulling on the suction cups actually keeps them holding tight as that force increases the vacuum, which is what keeps suction cups mounted.
Shower Caddy Review: I received this about a month ago. I wanted to give it some time before I wrote a review to ensure my review was accurate and fair. This is a great product. Vert stable and secure. The instructions were a little "different", but I figured it out. It has been secure on my shower wall for several weeks with no problems to report.
Just installed it. The instructions are clear and to the point. The attachment to tile went well and the unit looks very well made. Judging from a few pulls on the the unit, it will hold the normal bath items. Money well spent to solve a issue.
I bought this caddy for a week and so far it works very well. I was a bit hesitating to purchase because my previous caddy with suction from Target was a complete failure... Always fell at midnight... But SANNO promise a free return and the review looks positive so I decided to give a try. Glad I made this choice! I have 3 bottles of shampoos/shower gels with total volume of ~1,000 ml and it holds steady on my ceramic tile wall in bath room.






0 comments:
Post a Comment